• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newark Long-term Parking

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Does anyone have any experience with the long-term parking at Newark Airport? We were looking on the website and it appears there is long-term monorail parking and long-term economy parking. We are most interested in hearing about the monorail parking, but if anyone has any long-term parking experience we would love to hear about it.

Thanks.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

The last 2 trips out of newark we used avistar parking. They drop you off at terminal when you land you call and they pick you up. When you get to lot your car is warmed up and with trunk open. thier is also coupons and discounts on thier website. We have been very happy with them. Being a native of newark I am afraid to park my car in a non-secured lot.

WE have used three different types of parking at Newark. We've used the economy lot (the one FAR from the terminal), I really didn't like it. The monorail lot CAN be convient, if you get a spot close to the monorail and a spot at all!!! The monorail lot has been know to be full a lot, so sometimes getting a spot there can be hard, and if you're far from the monorail, a long walk to lug your bags. We just recently tried Avistar and LOVED it!!! It is very convient, just across RT 1 from the airport and it seemed much faster than any of the other parking options at Newark. Well maybe when the parking garage near Terminal C opens that might be a good option, but one never knows with Newark!!!

Twice last year we used Vista located on Frontage Road right off of 78. They share their driveway with Howard Johnson. If you go to www.vistaparking.com it will give you all the info. It totally up to you. Good luck with your upcoming trip. :cool:

we've used avistar and it was great. they take you to the terminal and pick you almost immediatley upon your return

there's also coupons on line and in the entertainment book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter