News Round Up 2017

I WANT THAT! GIVE ME THAT!

Edit: My stipulation is that the smell of the river ride does not overwhelm the smell of the caramel shop.

That ride went the way of the dodo...too lame o now...but a replacement in Germany would be warranted.

Many don't know that there are two large buildings in mothballs/used for crap swing space since 1983...Germany and Japan...our two Cold War forward outposts...

If you're gonna outfit showcase for the kids...it makes zero sense not to start there...

That ride went the way of the dodo...too lame o now...but a replacement in Germany would be warranted.

Many don't know that there are two large buildings in mothballs/used for crap swing space since 1983...Germany and Japan...our two Cold War forward outposts...

If you're gonna outfit showcase for the kids...it makes zero sense not to start there...

I agree. Germany is by far the smallest appearing pavillion and I would just loooove to have a ride there! We got Rapunzel and Snow White IPs to work with if we have to, lets get a move on!

No but if the ride includes German forests I will be most pleased.

I agree. Germany is by far the smallest appearing pavillion and I would just loooove to have a ride there! We got Rapunzel and Snow White IPs to work with if we have to, lets get a move on!

No but if the ride includes German forests I will be most pleased.

maybe they could revive Snow White's scary adventure but have it clearly taking place in the Black Forest ;)

I believe the Beirgarten is the queue area for the Germany ride, would have to the queue elsewhere. But I agree...it would make sense to start with Germany and Japan.

However, I'm guessing the UK ride might get built while they have the backstage area adjacent and behind the UK pavilion torn up for the gondola. I wouldn't even be surprised if they are in the same building, since the gondola buildings in London are two stories with shops under.

France is a little bit weird, except they have a ride ready to go. I would have thought Germany/Japan would have made more building sense first, but Disney apparently didn't want to design something new, so instead they'll build something new.

I believe the Beirgarten is the queue area for the Germany ride, would have to the queue elsewhere. But I agree...it would make sense to start with Germany and Japan.

However, I'm guessing the UK ride might get built while they have the backstage area adjacent and behind the UK pavilion torn up for the gondola. I wouldn't even be surprised if they are in the same building, since the gondola buildings in London are two stories with shops under.

France is a little bit weird, except they have a ride ready to go. I would have thought Germany/Japan would have made more building sense first, but Disney apparently didn't want to design something new, so instead they'll build something new.

yeah thats a little annoying that they wont sit down and dream up something new but I mean I have no choice but to take what I can get. But maybe itll mean 2 new pavilions???

I believe the Beirgarten is the queue area for the Germany ride, would have to the queue elsewhere.

Biergarten was not the queue area for the Germany ride. The queue area was to the right of Biergarten. There used to be big wooden doors through the archway to the right of clock tower. That would have been the entrance to the ride. The ride would have actually exited through a walkway overlooking Biergarten and would have exited through that left archway where the Biergarten entrance is located.

yeah thats a little annoying that they wont sit down and dream up something new but I mean I have no choice but to take what I can get. But maybe itll mean 2 new pavilions???

It sounds like at least one in the form of Brazil, with the Rat ride in France, some sort of ride in the UK, and a Coco overlay in Mexico. There have also been what I'd call blue sky rumors of a Rapunzel ride in Germany. We will see how much of any of that pans out...I mean, look at how many pavilions there were supposed to be 30 years ago. Really a wait and see, although the Ratatouille ride is pretty much at the shovel stage at this point, so it'll happen. And as long as Coco isn't a complete flop, that'll happen too. The rest, who knows.

Biergarten was not the queue area for the Germany ride. The queue area was to the right of Biergarten. There used to be big wooden doors through the archway to the right of clock tower. That would have been the entrance to the ride. The ride would have actually exited through a walkway overlooking Biergarten and would have exited through that left archway where the Biergarten entrance is located.

Thanks for the clarification...so it really wouldn't take a huge amount of work to put a ride in...well, except design, some more money, and ambition ;)

It sounds like at least one in the form of Brazil, with the Rat ride in France, some sort of ride in the UK, and a Coco overlay in Mexico. There have also been what I'd call blue sky rumors of a Rapunzel ride in Germany. We will see how much of any of that pans out...I mean, look at how many pavilions there were supposed to be 30 years ago. Really a wait and see, although the Ratatouille ride is pretty much at the shovel stage at this point, so it'll happen. And as long as Coco isn't a complete flop, that'll happen too. The rest, who knows.
tangled deserves a ride tbh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter