News Round Up 2017

The JW Marriott's "view" rooms will mainly have a great view of Hilton's Bonnet Creek Resort complex. Although I guess you'll be able to see Illuminations 1.5 miles away off in the distance.
It wouldn't even qualify as "the closest thing between I-4 and Disney" because that, again, would be Bonnet Creek.

16 stories up, might be a lot of Orlando you can see

They could've taken them down. This just acts as an entry way into Star Wars.

Gotcha. I remembered a facade on the back side of a restaurant they stopped at. I'm not as familiar with HS, haven't been there in quite a while. Planning 1/2 a day in 2018, hopefully there will be something to do!

Gotcha. I remembered a facade on the back side of a restaurant they stopped at. I'm not as familiar with HS, haven't been there in quite a while. Planning 1/2 a day in 2018, hopefully there will be something to do!
Writers Stop is right next to Sci-Fi Dine In but the facade itself is just a facade. It saves them from having to completely redo that area since if they took down those facades you would see backsides of buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter