News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this in the location of the old Art of Disney store? Currently it's only in half of the building though, right?
Don't know about the first question. Second one is affirmative. Very small part of the store. Just a few computer Kiosks where you would design the shirts then take your receipt up to the desk to pay and they would make the shirt.

Is this in the location of the old Art of Disney store? Currently it's only in half of the building though, right?

Not sure if the old art store was here but it’s currently right next to the Disney art store and across from Disney Christmas shop. I feel like this side of Disney Springs is losing foot traffic ever since they changed the bus stops.

Not sure if the old art store was here but it’s currently right next to the Disney art store and across from Disney Christmas shop. I feel like this side of Disney Springs is losing foot traffic ever since they changed the bus stops.

Yeah, it's a jaunt. People staying at SSR are probably their target market these days.

Is there an official 2020 Dis thread - I know I've seen lots of updates here, but am wondering if there is a thread dedicated to the big Anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter