News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the bed issues really make me think that they didnt do proper inspections at the Riviera before opening. It makes me wonder if they cut other corners, I would hate to buy into that DVC and have to pay maintenance fees on a resort that possibly cut corners on certain things

I thought the picture I saw appears to show 4 screws (2/bracket) going directly into the drywall. What I don't know if they went into metal/wood studs and/or if they were toggled in. Regardless, I think someone needed to really understand cantilevered moment arms.

I thought the picture I saw appears to show 4 screws (2/bracket) going directly into the drywall. What I don't know if they went into metal/wood studs and/or if they were toggled in. Regardless, I think someone needed to really understand cantilevered moment arms.
You don’t even have to understand cantilevered moment arms to know what they did with installation there was completely wrong and irresponsible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter