News Round Up 2020

wow, I had no diea they were doing such a substantial change

Looks like they leveraged/reused some of the stuff from Mine Train

I am a little unsure how I feel about this. I didn't think it would be quite so extreme. Still I will reserve judgement until I see it. I do like the animatronics from the Mine Train.

Last edited:
I am alittle unsure how I feel about this. I didn't think it would be quite so extreme. Still I will reserve judgement until I see it. I do like the animatronics from the Mine Train.

from what I saw I liked it - seemed bright and fun. Not world changing or anything but a nice little upgrade

Based on Distwitter - I am out of my mind and this is the worst thing Disney has ever done and might as well just never reopen Disneyland

I ordered the mint green and navy blue magic bands for our upcoming trip just now because I am an impulse shopper!!! 😂

The mint green was on sale for $10.99. I mean, can't pass that up!

I'm just quoting myself because I'm so surprised - I ordered these Sunday and they are arriving through UPS on Wednesday!

fast! 😮

wow, I had no diea they were doing such a substantial change

Looks like they leveraged/reused some of the stuff from Mine Train
Yeah the storyline change and name change were surprises. Disneyland seems to constantly refresh or update their dark rides and WDW just doesn’t. I wouldn’t even want something substantial but even fresh paint would be welcome on something like Peter Pan or Winnie the Pooh.

While I do like the scary version, and it is nostalgic, I think making it a brighter, more magical ride is a good move. Will hold off on any official judgments until I can experience it myself!

Plus, Disneyland still has Pinocchio’s Daring Journey & Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride to terrify the little kids 🤣

I didn't mind the dark ending for the ride, but I always felt it was a little abrupt - it's like they just ran out of track.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter