News Round Up 2020

What really is concerning to me is not that we are starting to see more cuts to the domestic parks because of the Impact in the Asian Markets to the theme park industry, my concerns are to what further cuts we will see to show a profit. I mean we have alot of construction projects planned in Europe and domestically, and there is supposed to be alot of enhancements for the 50th at WDW, I'm curious as to what will be cut or not even make it to Destination D announcements that we will learn about after the fact.

With the Asian market taking a big hit, where will Disney squeeze to make up the losses and will the 50th now be less grand? That is what I wonder.

If they're going with paper towels instead of regular napkins, couldn't they have at least tried to find something closer to household style? Those industrial style ones are useless for wiping sauce off your hands and face. Guess I'll have to bring my own.
That's kinda standard style of paper towels at casual BBQ places :confused3 I've seen them both ways but it's certainly not out of the norm for what they've opted to provide.

Hey at least they are providing paper towel rolls on the tables instead of giving each person a single small wet wipe that is so small and thin you can only wipe a single finger with it.

However, we'll see how long it lasts until people start stealing the entire rolls from the tables.

Last edited:
Being truthful. The ride requires a certain amount of maintenance time each night.

I wonder how long the inspection time is for the rise of the resistance ride every day night since it is so big and has so many different parts. I imagine even though its a trackless design it prob has more things that need inspected then something lets say like seven dwarfs mine train for it to be show ready

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter