News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comcast earning out, including some notes about Universal results

I think this is good example when cost cutting controls are instituted as soon as possible.

"Also of note, Comcast execs (in the report) said the theme parks reached breakeven point excluding the pre-opening costs for Universal Beijing and despite Universal Studios Hollywood's continued closure. "

The good news is that next quarter, ALL these parks should have much better numbers when comparing this year to "same time last year."

There is definitely something said for making 2020 look as awful as you can (taking any losses that you can in that time period) so that 2021 looks better than projected (even if somewhat artifically so)

Disney considers children as 'adults' for dining and tickets at age 10!!!
my bad - unfortunately my kids are now way past that. at the point my youngest was 10, my oldest was 13 - and the trip was MUCH more expensive (as well as the market had improved thus price hikes at that time). Some day we will find time that we can all go again and I am sure I won't be complaining about the price - just enjoying the opportunity to be with both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter