Next Batch of Cruises

In the summer that's right. TBD what the Fantasy will be doing when it gets back from Europe.

July might be rainier but it's also going to be much warmer. I would definitely trade 10 degrees for a slightly higher chance of rain.

We went in May for Alaska no rain and it was wonderful , honestly not that cold. Most days we were fine in jeans hoodie and maybe light jacket.

I’ll def tak cooler and less chance of rain , being wet is the worst.

Also, the third new ship is supposed to debut in 2025. So, with that there will have to be a new mix. New ship might do short cruises and Fantasy or Dream might be doing some longer cruises, too.
Do you mean Triton 3 or Adventure? Adventure will be in Asia so most of us will never see it and I would be shocked if Triton 3 debuts any time sooner than December.

I thought the Singapore ship was sailing next year? See nothing that stands out..especially for the
prices. Will stick with booked Treasure cruise for now and really because there are so few longer cruises.

Every 7 night or longer we have been on has been full or nearly full but it seems they are shifting going
forward. For us having been to the Caribbean over 20 times the Treasure will be the destination and the vacation. For as much as it is costing I don't care it was all sea days. lol

Might be a one and done but still excited. :goodvibes
They've said 2025 for the Adventure, but nothing much past that (and nothing in a while). I imagine that might be on its own release, since it's a completely different market than the rest of the ships. I also wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed to 2026 (just my speculation here).

We went in May for Alaska no rain and it was wonderful , honestly not that cold. Most days we were fine in jeans hoodie and maybe light jacket.

I’ll def tak cooler and less chance of rain , being wet is the worst.
Seconded! Went in mid May and it was lovely

Do you mean Triton 3 or Adventure? Adventure will be in Asia so most of us will never see it and I would be shocked if Triton 3 debuts any time sooner than December.
Triton 3. It's still announced for 2025. But yes, won't be in the summer. But these itineraries take us to September, so fall and winter might already be different.

But in general it is confirmation that DCL sees their business model as lots of short cruises to the Bahamas. That’s what the fleet expansion brings us. Not more interesting destinations. To me it looks like that even the European itineraries have become much more boring…
I see the same thing. So glad I went on the Norway/Iceland/Scotland cruise back when it included Scotland (and now they aren't even going to Iceland) and I'm so glad I found the 9nt Med & Greece cruise when it wasn't a RT itinerary. I think that placeholder I have is going to expire because I can't see anything I want to book right now.

I think they would have named it by now if fall/winter 2025 was the launch date.
Meyer Werft has it on its website for 2025 delivery. And only one other ship between Treasure and this one. Of course delivery 2025 can mean first cruises in 2026. Who knows outside some people at Disney and Meyer?

I wanted the 10 night southern to be on the dream. I guess I can still dream about it. I want to do Europe next summer but all the ones I really want happen before we’re out of school. I wish the 7n Italy France in July started in Barcelona and ended in Rome instead of round trip.

We've got the Treasure booked already for April 2025, but the Fantasy coming over here for the summer has got me eyeing up one of the short UK sailings so we can tick off another ship! I can't justify the cost of the longer sailings on top of the Treasure but we could maybe swing a 3 night to France or Belgium.

I wanted the 10 night southern to be on the dream. I guess I can still dream about it. I want to do Europe next summer but all the ones I really want happen before we’re out of school. I wish the 7n Italy France in July started in Barcelona and ended in Rome instead of round trip.
We were looking into Northern Europe but the two offered are too late for us due to school schedules (we go back first or second week of August) :(

I see the same thing. So glad I went on the Norway/Iceland/Scotland cruise back when it included Scotland (and now they aren't even going to Iceland) and I'm so glad I found the 9nt Med & Greece cruise when it wasn't a RT itinerary. I think that placeholder I have is going to expire because I can't see anything I want to book right now.
I was really hoping for an Iceland itinerary next year, or a Norway/Iceland. Trying to decide if we want to do Norway or not cruise next summer.

Our first cruise was on the Fantasy (7 night Eastern) and we loved it. But as a pp said we are now priced out of the longer cruises so we are pretty much stuck with the 4/5 night Bahamian ones if we want to go. Splitting 7 nights into 4 and 3 is definitely more profitable for DCL.

I can't believe itineraries are finally here! So excited and overwhelmed -- I think I said this upthread but this will be our first Disney Cruise. We really love the idea of the 5-Night Bahamian cruise on the Magic in August, especially since it'll be stopping at both of the private islands. Don't know if anyone has any other advice but it sounds like this will be the winner for us in terms of what we're looking for in our first cruise and price point we were comfortable with.

I can't believe itineraries are finally here! So excited and overwhelmed -- I think I said this upthread but this will be our first Disney Cruise. We really love the idea of the 5-Night Bahamian cruise on the Magic in August, especially since it'll be stopping at both of the private islands. Don't know if anyone has any other advice but it sounds like this will be the winner for us in terms of what we're looking for in our first cruise and price point we were comfortable with.
Yes, yes, 100% yes.

My first sailing was a 5-night Magic Double-Dip and I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Book the two-day beach float rental if they offer it for Castaway/Lighthouse sailings like they do for 2x Castaway sailings. Stay on the ship in Nassau.

It's the most relaxing, least overwhelming, smoothest introduction to cruising you could possibly hope for.

I was really hoping for an Iceland itinerary next year, or a Norway/Iceland. Trying to decide if we want to do Norway or not cruise next summer.

I do not know 'all' the details but I do know that Norway has dramatically changed their environmental regulations around passenger ships coming into force. It pretty much looks like the only ships that are going to be regularly allowed past Oslo are the Hurtigruten and Havila services. Has to do with ship size and fuel regulations. So I was not surprised to see no Fjords cruises and don't necessarily think Disney sees a market for sending a ship into Stockholm/Copenhagen/Helsinki/Tallinn.

If you want to do the Norway Fjords you should do in 2025. They are limiting cruising to low-emission ships beginning 2026. You may want to check out NCL. We went on a great 10 day Iceland and Norway cruise in May of 2024 because the DCL schedule did not fit with when we wanted to cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter