NFL - National Football League only

have posted DISigns for each team and am now open for requests. note that future new will not be posted by team.

Hi Marion- First may I say that your DISigns are amazing.This new Thread looks great!

If you would please create for me some DISigns I would appreciate it. I am making all of these images into T-Shirts. Going through your Photobucket I noticed that there were2 or so sizes (800 x800-300dpi) and (2550x2550-300dpi). So I am assuming that the 2550 x2550-300dpi would be the size that would work best on T-Shirts?

If I have counted right there should be 15 shirt DISigns. I would love to have them by April 20th if that is possible. I have never made T-shirts before and I am making these for my husband and friend for their birthdays. Please let me know if I do anything wrong in my request. Thank you so much for taking the time to creating these great DISigns.

1. First Image: CowboysDolphins.jpg:
Change to: Dallas Cowboys/Green Bay Packers

2. Second Image: MinnesotaVikings4.jpg
Change to: Dallas Cowboys
Change to: San Diego Chargers

3. Third Image: OaklandRaiders4.jpg

4. Forth Image: SanDiegoChargers5.jpg

5. Fifth Image: WashingtonRedskins3.jpg
Change to: Dallas Cowboys Personalized Name: Todd
Change to: San Diego Chargers Personalized Name: Louis

6. Sixth Image: DallasCowboys1.jpg
Change to: Green Bay Packers

7. Seventh Image: DallasCowboys2.jpg

8. Eighth Image: NE-Patriots12.jpg

Rustman can I have the following below request filled.

1.BaltimoreRavens 8.jpg
2.Pittsburgh Steelers 7.jpg

**I don't see a half Ravens half Steelers head which would be great. Mickey for the Ravens and Grumpy for the Steelers***

Thank you in advance

I always make my DISigns at the same resolution. PB changes its specs CONSTANTLY and sometimes saves size I create and sometimes reduces to "web" size (as they define it).

Generally getting image via Download is better than doing a right-click save as....

I'm sorry. You would think that they would keep the size that you uploaded the DISigns at. Especially since you create the DISigns for specific purposes.

Julie

Please note that the other NFL thread contained the team message that I had not yet put in post #1. I have done some of your requests but will not do all as Chargers, Packers and Cowboys have more than enough variations at this time. check my PB for additional for these teams as I will not be posting these new ones here:

Thank You very much for creating the DISigns you did. I completely understand about the DISigns. I appreciate your time to DISign.

I was wondering though if you would reconsider one of the DISigns:

1. First Image: CowboysDolphins.jpg:
Change to: Dallas Cowboys/Green Bay Packers

It is for my 8 year old god daughter. Her step father roots for the Packers and my husband and I root for the Cowboys. So she always feels like she is stuck in the middle. When I saw your DISign I thought it was perfect! She could root for both teams at once every Sunday.

Completely up to you of course. Thank you again for your time.

Julie

haven't stopped working on your requests entirely and I did plan to do this one.....way behind on other threads for rush requests and just catching up a bit...:hyper:

Miami is changing its logo so.....

(doesn't mean I am changing ALL my Miami DISigns)

Hi Marion,

I'm not sure if this is possible, but do you think a Girly Polka Dot Bow can be added to one of your Raiders designs? If so, this one:

OaklandRaiders1.jpg.html

is my favorite. I would love if you could do that. :cheer2:

Thank you!!

Hi! What a great idea! Finally my husband and I can celebrate our difference of opinions! Lol

Can I have We Are Family with the Houston Texans and the SF 49ers?
Thanks so much!
Erin

;) next time you absolutely MOST request with a JPG....missed reading my rules in post #1?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter