Nicest/Largest community pool...Windsor Hills?

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Browsing VRBO rentals for spring break. Which area has a nice/big/resort like pool? We’ve rented private homes from VRBO in the past with a private pool, but we’re looking more for a resort community. I know Bonnet Creek is nice, but what other communities have nice pools (or are they mostly private pools)?
TIA

Windsor Hills' new water park is STILL not open (was suppose to open Easter weekend). Latest word is its going to still be a couple of months- something about permits.

Windsor Hills' new water park is STILL not open (was suppose to open Easter weekend). Latest word is its going to still be a couple of months- something about permits.

Bummer!!! Can’t wait to see it when it opens!! I do love their pool though. I do think they have the best pool of the offsite choices.

Reunion Resort has a nice lazy river, water park, and pool area (on top of the about 10 other building specific pools). Encore at Reunion has a very impressive pool area. One of the Marriott's have a nice pool (rated in the Top 10 hotel water parks). WBC is nice because each pool is a little different and it is not a far walk to any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter