• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Credit for Search at HowHot

OhMickey

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I did the "Search & Earn" at HowHot. During this time, I could not access the "My Points" area. So, this morning I wanted to check to see if I got credit for my searches. Sadly, I did not.

Today, things were back to normal.

Am I on a sinking ship?

:confused:

I couldn't get into howhot at all yesterday. But, I have had the same thing happen to me. So, I've started checking my points after every 3 or 4 searches, if I can't access it then chances are that it is not crediting. I move on to a different program and come back to howhot later.

I can't get into any of the pages today except for the home page. Yesterday I couldn't get into the account page so I left and went back later. I won't do this one if I can't keep track of when they credit. It seems like it takes a long time to credit the searches.

I also had problems with this Wed & didn't get credit for everything. So today did it 1st thing 6:30am & it was up & running fine. I do find that weekdays when I am up really early everything works much better & faster than on weekends when I don't tend to get to things until mid-morning or later. I figure being on the east coast I am starting earlier than most poeple & too much activity on a site slows it down even with cable internet access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter