No deposit on confirmation

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
We recieved our confirmation for our trip in Sept. It has the total amount due but does not show where we paid the $200 deposit I made when I booked the trip. Should I call them or is this normal. I don't want to lose the reservation, but it did clear on my credit card.

that's what i was thinking - i just hate being on hold
and of course all the posts lately about the reservation people isn't helping either:eek:

I would definitely call. I've called three times so far today, and two of those people were absolutely great. The first one put me on hold before I could even tell him what I wanted, so I hung up and called back. That lady worked such magic for me that I had to call back to make sure I was hearing right.

If you get the same letters I did you will first receive a letter saying you booked a fairytale package and listing the total package price. The same day I also received the billfold type brochure saying thank you for your reservation. Then two days later you'll receive a second letter stating your deposit was received and that you owe the remainder 45 days ahead of time.

Of course, I freaked after receiving the first letter which DID NOT mention the paid deposit. I called my credit card company to confirm it had posted. I tried to call DIsney but was put on hold. Luckily the next day I received the second letter showing the paid deposit.

So all I can say is if you have the patience wait a couple days before calling.

The same thing happened with my reservation. I called to be on the safe side, since there wasn't a remittance slip for the balance either. My original deposit was on the account and I paid the balance with a credit card while I was on the phone.

Call for your peace of mind but if it's cleared your credit card, you should be fine.

Not sure if this is normal or a random slip. I still haven't received my receipt from the payment in full yet.

Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter