No Longer Confused......just Elated.....

rabx5

<font color=purple>My husband doesn't fit in the o
I feel like I have won the lottery.

In todays mail I received a Disney Visa offer. My last name begins with Rab, but this was addressed to Bab. We have been getting these offers for a few years under that name and just always chuckled. Well, ding ding ding. I called Disney and asked about any discounts under the mispelled name and he(a rude man) said I had, but the last offer expired last Saturday and there was nothing he could do about it. He said once it is expired, they just can't go back and change it. So I hung up. But I was mad so I called back. It's not my fault they mispelled my name all these years. I then talked to somebody that was actually kind (Frances Mary). She changed everything listed in the mispelled name to the correct name and my latest offer DID NOT expire. I could have got an All-Stars Sports or Music for $59 a night. We really werent interested in either, hoping for Pop Century. There was no PC or any moderate resorts. She could however get me an AK - Savanah view for $166 a night compared to the normal $320. I nabbed that one up. Without discounts, we were willing to pay $132 a night for PC-preferred room, so for $30 more, we can get a deluxe room in the place I have always wanted to see.
I am still so excited. :banana: :Pinkbounc I immediatly booked the room.

I just had to share the news. My 12 year old was so excited she cried. She said AK was her dream resort.

Thanks for listening :wave:

Jodi

Congratulations :cool1:

Are you traveling after July 4? Just wondering if codes have come out for after that date.

This is from June 24th thru July 1st. She did say that it was only good up to July 4th.

:wave2:

Jodi

Hi Bab, I mean Rab.. :earboy2:

You mentioned you got this because you have the Disney Visa? Did they give you a rate code you could pass on? I have the Disney Visa also, but haven't seen anything recently.

Thanks,
Kathy

Ok, bummer. I won't be there untill early September.

But I'm glad you got such a great rate! Enjoy. It will be everything you are hoping for!

No, I don't have the Visa, it was just a pre-approved application for it. I actually didn't even open it yet. Just noticed the misspelling and then bells went off in my head and I was on the phone for a while.

:wave:

Jodi

Congratulations!!! :cool1: I love hearing stories like this! Have a great trip! :wizard:

You most probably have a PIN. Congratulations. That is the rate I am paying for AKL, and 7/4 check-in is the last day of my offer.

Have a great trip!

I then talked to somebody that was actually kind (Frances Mary

She's a dear! I wanted to add another room to my pin code for May for my daughter and sil, and the first person I got said no problem (they weren't coming until we had already been there several days). I don't know what made me call back and check..I guess that she took so little info, said I didn't need another ressie number, but I did, and there were no ressies. This guy told me nope, that I couldn't add them, for the discount, because they had to be coming the same day as me and that the pin code couldn't be used more than once (this is my second time using it). I called back and got the sweetest, most helpful gal (FM!), and she "fixed" it so they could come, and on a different day. She was truly the nicest cm I've ever had.

Congrats...I too about wrecked my car! :cool1: Mom and I decided to do a last minute trip in May. I called Disney and got the nicest lady. I told her I had a post card a while back ,but never used it and she checked and yep...The pin was attached to my name.

She offered my AKL for $124 a night or $160 for Savanah....I booked Standard and then got thinking about it....If I am staying at AKL then I need the Savanah view..>So I upgraded and did not tell Mom or DD and so they will be surprised when we check in. :rotfl: :rotfl: I will just take care of the difference in price.

I have always wanted to stay there...I am really excited.

Isn't this fun! :banana:

Congratulations, Jodi! I'm very happy for you and especially for your 12-year-old DD getting the opportunity to stay at her dream resort. My DH and I love AKL and I hope that you have a wonderful stay there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter