No Pants at CP? Never Fear-Escalator Boy is Here! 10/9-After WDW, Come to NM!

Yea...so Colin walked into the back dungeon of the room and is talking in hushed hushed voices with someone who honestly looked like the evil witch on Snow White...okay...not really...but I'm saying it for effect. :confused3 Hush hush...whisper whisper...type type...and Colin is walking back up to us...and he does not have a "happy look" on his face.

He stands in front of us and all of a sudden...his face changes and he says this:

"I've worked some magic for you and you now have a first floor room...right by the pool!" :wizard:

Tera and I almost cried out!!!

Here is our room...I know this pic is kinda blurry...I had too many lapus that night or somethin'...but this is Calypso building 10...to the left is the front main building. Our room is about 3 doors to the right of the Calypso sign. Right off the pool AND the main building!!!! :scared1:

100_2189.jpg

So...I offer to pay off Colin and he declines...;)

I then decide that I need to send Jon away...because I need to check on the trusty birthday surprise. So I turn to Damian and ask him to take Jon to the restroom while I wheel and deal my way into a Mickey autograph. Jon and Damian are off...and disappear rather quickly!

Gorgeous lover Colin :love: chooses that moment to say this:

"Ohhhhh...it says here you guys have a delivery waiting for you! Lemme go get that!"

Now...if you read our pre-trippie...then you know what this was! If you didn't...well, I guess I'll fill you in!

Tera had the most awesomest gift baskets made for Jon, Kaia, and Dam. She had them delivered to the hotel to be waiting for us upon our arrival...along with a whole case of water. The baskets were wonderful! But wait...I had sent Jon and Dam away! Where were they???? They are walking away from us to find the potty of course...

Tera yells at Dam: "WAIT...COME BACK...YOU NEED TO BE BACK HERE NOW!" (or something like that across the entire lobby :rolleyes1 )

Dam comes back and we get our second eye-roll of the day! He says this: "Make up your mind...what do you want us to do??" He is fixin' to make another smart-alecky comment when Colin appears with the baskets...and Dam's mouth drops open along with the kiddos! Dam looks at Tera...grabs her and gives a big ol' smooch...and jumps around with Jon and Kaia when they are handed their baskets! Jon's was his birthday present, Dam's was early father's day, and Kaia's was a first trip present!

100_2079.jpg

Kaia's had a "My First Visit" pin, a princess Minnie, an Epcot passport, a pressed penny book, an arcade card, and some cookies.

Jon's had a "Happy Birthday" pin, a jedi Mickey, an Epcot passport, a pressed penny book, an arcade card, and some candy.

Dam's had a tigger mug (he loooooves him some tigger), an arcade card, a mickey rice crispie treat, and a hidden mickey guidebook!

We send Jon and Dam to the potty for real this time and I check with Colin on Jon's birthday surprise! We finish getting all checked in and I again try to pay Colin off---and he declines---and we're off to the room!

Up Next: What the Hay Happened to Colin?-Page 10, Post 149.

:banana: Great room, and Colin was hilarious pretending :rotfl: Those baskets look lovely and kaia's smile is so cute :goodvibes

Colin is da bomb!:cool1:

Those gift baskets are cool! I think my DD has the same Minnie----is it the Cinderella Minnie?

I love Kaia's smile!:goodvibes Such a CUTIE!!

Awesome Trip report so far! The baskets look fantastic. I'm ordering some of those for our trip as well! I can't wait to hear the rest and I'm so glad you guys got a 1st floor! Congrads!

Guess I missed when you ordered the baskets!:confused: Where did you get them???? Want to do this for my DGDs and GGS.

I am getting so excited reading your report.( October cant come fast enough!) Can't wait to read more!

:banana: Great room, and Colin was hilarious pretending :rotfl: Those baskets look lovely and kaia's smile is so cute :goodvibes

As soon as she sees a camera she says "CHEESE"! :lmao:

Love the baskets, love the room by the pool, love the kids' faces! :wizard:

Did you get yours yet?? :confused3

Colin is da bomb!:cool1:

Those gift baskets are cool! I think my DD has the same Minnie----is it the Cinderella Minnie?

I love Kaia's smile!:goodvibes Such a CUTIE!!

It is the Cinderella Minnie...she became such a Minnie fan on our trip! Just wait and see!

Kristi...you know everything we were doing anyways! :lmao:

Awesome Trip report so far! The baskets look fantastic. I'm ordering some of those for our trip as well! I can't wait to hear the rest and I'm so glad you guys got a 1st floor! Congrads!

The baskets will be a hit! The kids (including Dam) loooooooved them!

I am getting so excited reading your report.( October cant come fast enough!) Can't wait to read more!

:woohoo: Thanks for stoppin' in!

Great trippie so far... but I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
You guys write so well you should write a real book.

you guys are like McDonalds!!

I'M LOVIN IT!!

ok so i am corny... cant wait to read more!

Guess I missed when you ordered the baskets!:confused: Where did you get them???? Want to do this for my DGDs and GGS.

memoriesbysarah.com and she customizes!!! They were a hit baybee! :banana:

Great trippie so far... but I NEED MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!
You guys write so well you should write a real book.

How would we ever have time for a book when we are dissing??? ;)

you guys are like McDonalds!!

I'M LOVIN IT!!

ok so i am corny... cant wait to read more!

:rotfl2: That's what we love about you!!!

Yeah Colin!!!So glad you got the 1st floor and a pool view bonus:thumbsup2
The baskets look great. Do you think you would use them again? I want to order some baskets for our Oct trip.
By the look on everyones faces the baskets were a hit!!!

I'm in! I'm in! Lovin' the report. Now please try to get in as much as you can by Friday because that's when I leave and I don't want to have to read 400 pages when I return...;)

I love those baskets too. I'm running over to that site to check them out but it's probably too late or too much...

OK I'm here and holy carp you are on page 4 already.

So um where are the details on all those dreams, UH. I have already stated that I am not patient. :rolleyes1

This whole report will be completed in a few days right???

ANyhow, great start, love the baskets, love the kids faces (and I am including Dam as one of the kids;) ).

And yes you gotta love TSA workers:rolleyes:

Ok, so are you done yet?

Baskets look great and can tell all 3 kiddies loved them...:rotfl2:

Great job working your magic with Colin or paying him off, whih one is true, we may never know.....:lmao:

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Can you get us a little teaser about your first dream???

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter