No Reservations for Droid Building Experience

andreana22

Earning My Ears
We'll be at Disneyland from Saturday through Tuesday and just went to reserve the Droid Building experience, but there are no reservations available from now through July. I called Disney support but they just said summers are busy and reservations can be difficult to get. Looking at Disney World, for comparison, they have a ton of openings, even for today.

This is our first trip to Disney Land since they opened Galaxy's Edge. Is it normal for the Disneyland Droid Depot to be completely booked or is something up? I was hoping maybe this was just a technical glitch, but I also heard they had supply chain issues at Disney World with the R2's recently. Could they be having supply chain issues at Disneyland too? Or maybe they shipped parts to Disney World, so they're short on parts at Disneyland? We were really looking forward to building a droid and being able to carry it around the park and were surprised it booked up so fast.

Definitly a bug. There was a TON of availability for both experience and dining in july monday… since yesterday NOTHING. Was able to book Savi’s (nothing availlable yesterday and suddendly all hours are free… TONS of differents hour this afternoon! Same thing with dining reservation. Lots of places friday at disneyland restaurant and since yesterday nothing at all except Carthay

I don’t recommend that people do reservations for Droid Depot. That way, you can go whenever is convenient. I have never seen an issue where someone couldn’t walk in and build right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter