Non-Binary Pins? They/Them Tshirts?

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
Anybody know where I can get some cute Disney-themed items that say They/Them for my oldest to wear to the parks? Pins? Tshirt? I'm sure Etsy or whatever and I'll look but in case anybody here has specific links. Thanks. xoxo

If you are thinking of parks merch, I have not noticed anything specific to non-binary folks. A few years ago I scoured the parks and resorts over the course of the year before finally finding the trading pin that has the trans colors on a Mickey head.

There is a GSA lounge on my child's college campus that had cute pronoun pins and I got a couple for using in the parks and on my badge at work :)

Also, HRC has cute pronoun pins if you want your money to go somewhere besides just buying the merch.

I used to order custom t-shirts from Zazzle. They have all kinds of Disney images and then you can add non-trade-marked words or phrases. I could imagine fun ways to to represent and make it feel like Disney.

Yeah I was gonna say Zazzle. I haven’t actually been able to find any nb Disney stuff on Etsy though it’s admittedly been a while since I last looked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter