• From Russia With Mickey

• To Russia With Mickey

• Northern Sights And Mickey's Magical Delights

• The Mouse Goes Baltic

• Mickey Meets The Mermaid - Baltic Cruise 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Swine Flu case was confirmed yesterday but as of this morning it has not made the CDC list.:confused3

We saw Off Kilter with Deb and her mom today! It was great to see them, And Off kilter did play Happy Birthday for her (thanks to Patrick's big mouth! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

We saw Off Kilter with Deb and her mom today! It was great to see them, And Off kilter did play Happy Birthday for her (thanks to Patrick's big mouth! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

KEWL!!!!! Wish we were there.

Yes we are, Tiki Bar finished, Lynn's motorbike set up, found parrot lights for Tiki bar, and register for the Race For The Taste, so WDW early Oct here we come, 1st trip in many years we haev paid for a room as we are out of DVC points. Did 40 min on the tread mill, sun is trying to shine , so we might head out for a dog walk.

First-Magical-Northern-Euro12.jpg

Giving it a try...hope this works!

Wow! It worked! Thanks for the help!

I just checked my invoice and they ended up being $3.30 each. I am making the list of folks that wanted some and I will post that at some point just to make sure I'm not missing anyone. If you would like them shipped to you, let me know and you can send me a private message with your address.

I just checked my invoice and they ended up being $3.30 each. I am making the list of folks that wanted some and I will post that at some point just to make sure I'm not missing anyone. If you would like them shipped to you, let me know and you can send me a private message with your address.

They look great! I'm guessing it'll be too pricey to send to the UK tho?

Kittb

Heads up to all you obsessive compulsive DCL planners like myself.
Effective today May 3rd, 2009 , DCL online reservations does not include vacation protection insurance in the online quote. You have to add it back.
I freaked out when my Sept 4 day Wonder price was lower online than what I am paying. I didn't check the Baltic cruise.
The CM said the change in the system went into effect today.
Michele

Lynn and I would love to have a couple, very nice.

Yes we are, Tiki Bar finished, Lynn's motorbike set up, found parrot lights for Tiki bar, and register for the Race For The Taste, so WDW early Oct here we come, 1st trip in many years we haev paid for a room as we are out of DVC points. Did 40 min on the tread mill, sun is trying to shine , so we might head out for a dog walk.

I'm tired just reading this! :eek:

Sounds like you all got a lot done this weekend.

We're getting everything ready to go to Italy next weekend. This time next weekend, we'll be in the air.

First-Magical-Northern-Euro12.jpg

Giving it a try...hope this works!

Those look great!!!! Thanks again for doing that.:thumbsup2

yep and a three mile walk with the pups, now to kick back for the evening, Lynn did get a weight workout in and we did clean the basement, in prep for a party Mon night.

Funny I don't feel like we got much done,

Tour de Romandie is on the tube,

Emily have a great trip,

I haven't been here for ages! Took we an hour to catch up!

Debbie, sorry I missed your birthday, glad to hear that it was a good one!

I see Scott put in an order for lanyards for us, so I will not duplicate that.

Congrats to the new babes on the cruise! That has to be exciting for both of you!

Have a great day!

yep and a three mile walk with the pups, now to kick back for the evening, Lynn did get a weight workout in and we did clean the basement, in prep for a party Mon night.

Funny I don't feel like we got much done,

Tour de Romandie is on the tube,

Emily have a great trip,

Thanks!!!! I'm really excited and I'll be checking in and reporting all along the way too.

Good deal, I am debating weither or not to haul a computer along with us for the Europe trip, one less thing to worry about and the office can not find me.

But would be nice for downloading pics, so hard to say, wonder how much it would cost for my Verizion program to access the Internet in Europe??

Good deal, I am debating weither or not to haul a computer along with us for the Europe trip, one less thing to worry about and the office can not find me.

But would be nice for downloading pics, so hard to say, wonder how much it would cost for my Verizion program to access the Internet in Europe??

I don't have a choice, school goes on even while I'm on vacation. One nice thing about internet classes, I'm not missing any "class" time. And like you said it will be nice for downloading pics. From my research so far all the hotels ABD uses in Italy has internet, so I should be okay.

Good Morning Cruisers! Happy Monday!

My temporary job with the Census Bureau will be finished this week - all I still have to do is collect my crew's hand held computers and do the release paperwork for each of them - then haul everything down to Colorado and hand in my own hand held computer - then, maybe, I will have time to check these boards with my morning coffee again! But the extra money has been nice - I almost have my American Express bill paid off:lmao:

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter