Norton pop-up ads on the DIS

I can't even open the boards on my iPad because it won't allow pop-up windows. I get an alert every time I click on a page of the dis on my desktop, that my antivirus blocked a pop-up. It stopped for a week and has restarted.

I’ve had nothing on my phone, and always on my iPad :headache:

At the recommendation of @Imzadi, I switched to using Firefox on my phone and tablet. Along with that browser and an AdBlocker Plus extension, all ads and popups have been eliminated. I only us Firefox when on the dis. It was horrible before. Now it's clear sailing. No ads, no pop-ups, I use Chrome for anything else on my mobiles as well as my desktop and laptop, with AdBlocker Plus extension. No ads, no popups there either. Without the extensions, it can be pretty horrific.

Is this on mobile device or desktop/laptop?
Both for me. For a couple weeks on computer I've had this white "ad" box following my cursor all over. I've tried the normal tricks and nothing worked. Now this Norton thing is a pain because it says I have threats and need to click their buttons, ah no I close the window. It has been going on for about 4 days or so.

It started on my iPhone today. Almost every time I tried to open I get a huge window, ATT winner, Walmart winner .. again I can not close it must close entire window. Literally just happened again.

Really aggravating, may be best to step away a few days and hope they fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter