Norwalk Virus Cure!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsmac

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Sly yet brilliant
Ok, I got this from another board...not sure if it works, but I am more than willing to try!:):):)

Lisa

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There was an interesting (if true) news story on our local news tonight about white wine fighting gastrointestinal viruses. It claimed that Chardonnay kills ecoli and other viruses like Norwalk within 23 minutes. Red wine also worked, but it took about 45 minutes.

They also stated that, of all the recent Norwalk victims on cruise ships the CDC has interviewed, NONE DRANK ANY WINE with meals, while of the pax that did drink wine, NONE OF THEM GOT SICK!

I think we may have found the miracle cure! Who says medicine tastes bad? Remember... all meals!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sounds like a ploy to get you to buy the wine!;)

We have two threads running on the illness aboard the Magic already so please feel free to visit those threads to continue the discussion. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter