• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nostradamus prediction on ww3

Yes, I remember hearing about it several years ago. I don't remember much and I'm not sure if what I remember is correct, but supposedly WWIII would be started by a man in a blue turban. I think the war was to last 17 years, or something like that. Nostradamus predicted the assinations of JFK and his brother Robert, as well as a lot of other stuff. Very creepy.

Are we all going to die tonight at 846 - exactly 36 hours after it started? anyone else see the articles on yahoo?

sorry guys - this was the work of a co-worker getting me all riled up! and it worked - im gullible

Someone posted elsewhere that Nostradamus died well before 1654 and that this saying was a fake. I've been trying to find out what the truth is but all sites associated with him or either jammed up or down. I'm not surprised!

If it's not fake he was right on...

From the sky (airplanes)
2 twin brothers (tower 1 & tower 2)
Fortress falls (Pentagon)
Great Leader (President of the USA)

That is just too scare to think about if he really did write this!!

How could he have written it in 1654 if he died in 1566??

I got into two nostradamus websites last night. It is definitely a fake. Turns
out he never even made those statements but reading about him was very
interesting. He admits to getting some of his info from the bible and he claims
to have been in some kind of a cult to get insight. it was interesting but weird.

I had to respond to this...first of all shouldn't this thread be on the community board? Second, this thread already is on the CB in the form of two or three threads already, thirdly, this is a hoax people, urban legend - these so called vague statements that he may actually have quoted can be made to fit alot of situations if you really try and lastly, the internet, and people spreading all these rumors and possibly creating mass hysteria is not what anyone needs right now, how about some positive thoughts, support for our country and a little common sense?

On my way home from work this evening the DJ on the radio was saying this was all a hoax, about the Nostradamus thing. Someone just started passing this around on the internet and then put in the events from this past week. They were saying there a 3 different versions of this being spread around all dealing with eveything that happened last Tues.

Heather, you are correct, normally this would have been moved to the CB. But it was decided last week that any discussion of the terrible events of Sept. 11 could remain on any board.
This Nostrdamas "quote" HAS been shown to be a hoax AND is all over the place , but some people STILL are hearing it for the first time and should be permitted to ask questions about it AND to be told in a FRIENDLY manner that it is not true.

Beth, I wasn't aware I was being unfriendly, if trying to point out to everyone that this is a time to not create hysteria (as in asking if we're all going to die at a certain time and on a certain date) is being unfriendly then I guess I'm guilty. Maybe because my baby is due in a couple of weeks and this has taken its toll on everyone perhaps I'm being oversensitive and if I've offended anyone I apologize.

Hi Heather! I sent you a PM.
Can't wait to hear about your new baby once it is here! :)

Nostradamus is GARBAGE. Why are you turning to that scam artist who has a following of nothing more than dim wits? If you need some direction in your life try developing your spiritual side. Turn to your synagogue, church, temple, or shrine. But don't take my word that Nostradamus is JUNK. Search the online resources and decide for yourself.

By the way, would you want Nostradamus taught in the schools?

:cool:

Hear, hear, Dr. Happy! WHy do people believe such garbage? Don't we have enough real things to worry about in our lives?

I don't believe in Nostradamus. However, I do respect others who choose to. I am also curious as to why this gentleman had and has such a following.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter