• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nostradamus prediction on ww3

Its junk, its garbage, and anyone with a critical mind can see right through the ridiculousness.

You should borrow a copy of Nosie's book from the library to see for yourself how dumb it is.

Or are you the gullible type that believes anything in print?????

:cool:

Disnee Dad Says................................................... I boldly predict that something will happen to someone, somewhere and they will die. I will even go into greater detail and say when this person dies he/she will be dead! And if you doubt my powers, I predict that you are reading this post! Sometimes I even scare myself with my powers!

To Casmanuel, Beth R and Cleo, sorry I'm just now reading my pm's you sent me. I appreciate the responses and well wishes with my baby. I had to take a break after about the second week of the newscasts or I was going to go crazy. I feel much better about everything now and feel that we just have to have faith that our gov't and the military are doing their best to protect America, because if I (we) sat around thinking about this 24/7 like I had been - it get's hard to function. I'm looking very forward to my baby coming and will let everyone know when he gets here (he is by the way due Oct. 24, but so far looks like he doesn't want to come by then) but I guess will see. Everyone take care and thanks again!

I live in the Garner area. I have been doing a little reading on the nostradamus
prediction too. The one that has been going around the internet is fake, as well
as that picture of a man on the top of the WTC and the jet in the foreground before
the attack. Why someone would make something up like that- at a time like this,
is beyond me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter