Not Disney related at all—in Victoria right now and it’s beautiful

Frwinkley

DIS Veteran
Just have to give a shout out to my neighbors in the North. We are from the US and absolutely love traveling through Canada. We’re in the Eastern part of the country and have been to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Banff, Jasper, and now Vancouver and Victoria. We have not ventured to Newfoundland simply because it is so difficult to get to.

Where else in your wonderful country should we visit?

Just have to give a shout out to my neighbors in the North. We are from the US and absolutely love traveling through Canada. We’re in the Eastern part of the country and have been to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Banff, Jasper, and now Vancouver and Victoria. We have not ventured to Newfoundland simply because it is so difficult to get to.

Where else in your wonderful country should we visit?
Welcome to the 43rd largest island in the world! :)

If it is not in your plans already, you might want to drive up island to Cathedral Grove. The drive is about 2 1/4 hours from Victoria and it is definitely worth the trip!

On the mainland, the drive to Whistler is one of the most amazing ones to do. And if you can do it, the glacier hike up there is beyond description.

Thank you!! Unfortunately, we are leaving here today and headed back to Seattle for the next few days. We’ll fly home from there.

We did the Banff/Jasper parks a few years ago and drove between the two (beyond fabulous), so we thought Whistler might be redundant. We did spend 4 days in Vancouver—another wonderful city.

Might have to plan a return trip.

Thank you!! Unfortunately, we are leaving here today and headed back to Seattle for the next few days. We’ll fly home from there.

We did the Banff/Jasper parks a few years ago and drove between the two (beyond fabulous), so we thought Whistler might be redundant. We did spend 4 days in Vancouver—another wonderful city.

Safe travels home and welcome back any time!

Welcome to Vancouver Island - I live just outside of Victoria myself. Anyway, one location I would recommend in BC is the Okanagan. If you are a wine drinker they have wonderful wine festivals. One is usually held in early June and the other late October into November. You can find information about it here https://www.thewinefestivals.com/ There is wonderful swimming, paddleboarding on Lake Okanagan.

Definitely Nova Scotia. there are so many things to see and the people are pretty cool too 😎🤣

I think you meant going forward. Hoping I got that correct.

The Eastern Townships of Quebec is a gorgeous area, with lovely bike trails if that is your thing.

I am partial to North Hatley & Ayer's Cliff. The view of rolling hills around Ste.-Catherine-de-Hatley is lovely..

We live in Vancouver. I think you need a return trip! So much to see. Need more than 4 days! You barely scratched the surface! Lots to see in the lower mainland. Then there’s The Okanagan, our lake, wine and fruit growing area. Whistler. Sunshine Coast, Gulf Islands. And Vancouver Island. Victoria is beautiful. And we love going over to the west coast of the island. Tofino is amazing.

We live in Vancouver. I think you need a return trip! So much to see. Need more than 4 days! You barely scratched the surface! Lots to see in the lower mainland. Then there’s The Okanagan, our lake, wine and fruit growing area. Whistler. Sunshine Coast, Gulf Islands. And Vancouver Island. Victoria is beautiful. And we love going over to the west coast of the island. Tofino is amazing.
I think you might be right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter