Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

No you thing for me.....

Do you think DH will mind when I hurl my laptop across the room like a frisbee??!!:surfweb:

I'm so happy to have my notifications back - thanks Alex :cool1:

Uhhh...bad news. Although I had obviously visited this thread after I got the notification (since I posted a reply that it was working), I have not received any other notifications of updates to this thread. The latest notification I've received on ANY thread was 12:35am.

I use gmail and I haven't gotten a single notification since the server change. Is there something I need to do?

My Yahoo is getting them now. For those getting them, who do you have? Is MSN getting any yet? I would love to switch back to them.

I've been getting them as well off and on all day. Crossing my fingers that they are back for good!

I had been getting them since a day or so after the server migration and now nothing for a couple of days.

Well now the yare all going into the bulk folder on Yahoo. Is anyone with MSN getting them now? I want to switch back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter