Not gonna get to see Remember fireworks

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
Since the September schedule is now up i just saw that we wont be able to see the Remember fireworks :sad1:

It's only showing Fri and Sat and we will be vivsiting on Sunday, Tues and Thurs.

I am so BUMMED!!!!

Sorry! I tell myself that with Disneyland there is always something that you are going to miss. On our last trip it was Pirates, this next trip it will be Matterhorn, and It's a Small World. I look at it as a reason to keep going back.

Not much of a chance. Fri/Sat is normal schedule for the off season. This is partly due to the City of Anaheim's rules/laws.

disneychrista said:
Not much of a chance. Fri/Sat is normal schedule for the off season. This is partly due to the City of Anaheim's rules/laws.

Can you elaborate on the rules/laws involved?

Is that likely for November as well as I would like to see them and will be there on a sat.

As for missing things and going back again, I am travelling from the UK for my only DL trip (I think) And i won't get to ride Matterhorn and I am really bummed! It was one I was really looking forward to! I'll have to beg to come back again!

I printed out the schedule a little over 2 weeks ago and it showed fireworks for Sunday of that week. Did things change? ACK! That is the whole reason we are going the 23-26 of September. Thanks for the heads up.

Andrea

Okay, now I am really upset. So when I get there Saturday I may have to go in the park just for fireworks. We don't get there Saturday night till about 8 or 8:30 depending on traffic, I will have to hightail it over. Thanks, and sorry you are going to miss them.

Andrea

I wish I could eleborate about it but I really don't know that much. Other then Disneyland not being able to launch fireworks at certain times/days because of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter