Not having a reservation hope?

JennyLynn21

Mouseketeer
I am completley new to planning for a trip so much but I realize with Disney it's a must.

My boyfriend & I are going the first week of October. I've already missed the 180 day mark for making reservations.

We are not too into resturants or food or anything. We live on pizza!! :)

But when I went to Disney the last time when I was much younger with my mom we ate at planet hollywoods and I just loved it. So I really wanted to eat there again.

I tried booking online for Oct 3 for dinner ( 6 or after..) But no luck. However I did get one for Oct 5 for 4:30. It's an odd time for dinner..

My question (finally right? :) ) What are the chances of just going there on Sunday ( Oct 3 ) and getting right a table. We wouldn't mind a wait. and I could cancel our other ressie. Am I totally nuts to hope this might happen? TIA

I am completley new to planning for a trip so much but I realize with Disney it's a must.

My boyfriend & I are going the first week of October. I've already missed the 180 day mark for making reservations.

We are not too into resturants or food or anything. We live on pizza!! :)

But when I went to Disney the last time when I was much younger with my mom we ate at planet hollywoods and I just loved it. So I really wanted to eat there again.

I tried booking online for Oct 3 for dinner ( 6 or after..) But no luck. However I did get one for Oct 5 for 4:30. It's an odd time for dinner..

My question (finally right? :) ) What are the chances of just going there on Sunday ( Oct 3 ) and getting right a table. We wouldn't mind a wait. and I could cancel our other ressie. Am I totally nuts to hope this might happen? TIA

My brother and his girlfriend went last May and ate there without ressies. They said they didn't wait longer than 30 mins.

I believe Planet Hollywood does not take reservations after 5pm.

You might want to try to call them directly.

First, just keep trying. We have made late trips, and were luckily able to grab some last minute reservations at tough places. People cancel ADRs all the way up to 1 day before they are scheduled. Also, since you are a party of 2, you will have a much better chance of a walk-up reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter