• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Not so Scary Halloween Party

Cam Fam luvs Dsny

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Have any of you ever attended the "not so scary Halloween Party"? We are planning to add this as part of a trip to Flordia in October. We have read that weekends tend to be busier with locals so we are planning on going Thursday, October 17. Any feedback, tips or suggestions.

Thank You!

I've purchased MNSSHP passes for the 17th for my family. From what I've read in the past, it looks like this night should be less crowded than the event nights that fall on the weekends and are closer to the 31st. I'm wondering how much busier all of the MNSSHP nights might be because there are no E-ride nights scheduled for October. Have a great vacaction!

Michelle from TO has been with her family and they really enjoyed it! They all dressed up and rec'd lots of candy. Perhaps you can PM her about it. S

I went 2 years ago and had a blast!! The night we went was sold out (actually, all of the nights ended up being sold out) But I didn't find it too crowded, it was great. My party consisted of 3 adults and it was fun because we got some candy too!! A lot of the rides were really easy to get on because there were so many kids that weren't big enough for the rides. We literally walked on to space mountain and alien encounter. By 9:00 lots of people had cleared out but that just made it easier to get on rides and enjoy all of the entertainment. There were also tons of meet and great opportunities with the characters. There was a cool parade and the park was totally decked out for Halloween!!! Have Fun:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter