• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not sure what to do

eagleoneoh

Earning My Ears
Flying in thursday the 14 not sure what to do. Should i move our reservation? this is an adults only trip. i can deal with partial closures etc. Also if we go is magic express going to be running dont want to get to the airport and not have a way to get to the hotel?

The combination of the lowest crowd time of the year + a bunch of cancellations from others could make for a very pleasant, low crowd time.

I think you have time to watch and wait as long as your airline is cooperative. We had Saturday arrival time but I finally just canceled through Monday today. I waited until last minute. If on Monday, it looks like northern FL got hit really bad (or along I95, which is what we have to take) then we will cancel the remaining part of the trip.

As for lower crowds, I thought that too but others have posted that lots of people go to the parks afterward b/c school will be out and many can't get back in their homes. I thought that was strange. Not sure I could go to a park not knowing if my possessions are still there, but I suppose to keep the kids busy

On 4:45pm, there is a FoP wait of 45 minutes and 7DMT 30 mins, RnR and are both 20 min looks quite nice.

But not sure what will happen when the airport opens for a full influx of guests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter