~Nothing ever goes right but who cares!?~ TR Completed!!

:cold: I have a foot and a half of snow! My back is killing me from all the shoveling! :headache: it didn't stop snowing from friday @ 1 until sunday @ 11pm. Stupid snow! This is why i want to move to florida! Well the lack of snow and being closer to the mouse. :goodvibes

:cold: I have a foot and a half of snow! My back is killing me from all the shoveling! :headache: it didn't stop snowing from friday @ 1 until sunday @ 11pm. Stupid snow! This is why i want to move to florida! Well the lack of snow and being closer to the mouse. :goodvibes

I will 2nd that! 16 inches of snow, which turned to rain late sunday and froze over night. Have not gone any where fast due to the horrible plowing job. it just a mess.

how are the wedding plans going?

I will 2nd that! 16 inches of snow, which turned to rain late sunday and froze over night. Have not gone any where fast due to the horrible plowing job. it just a mess.

how are the wedding plans going?

The ice is definatly the worst part. I must say that i am impressed by my towns plowing. we got more than where my mother lives and they STILL look like a war zone. :sad2:

Any way wedding planning is kind of moving along. I'm still calling a few places and getting some prices but every now and then i get the urge to just say forget it, lets just go somewhere and elope with only the people we care about. Then i stop and think how some of those people include future DMIL, who doesn't fly, and future DGFIL, who is in his 80's and is very OCD about when he is home for his nap. :rolleyes: Those two thoughts and the fact that my sisters will still be in school and stuff makes me realize that in theory yea it sounds like a good idea but the reality is it wouldn't work. Which is sad because i'd love to have a DFTW. (i keep looking at the escape package.) The other thing is that DF's boss had pulled him and a few other employees aside and explained that with the economy there may be the need for some lay offs so to expect that at least through the winter. So DF doesn't want to talk about planning a wedding at the moment. He did say after Christmas we could start checking out some of the halls that were in our budget. :cloud9:
And please girls if anyone has any input on the wedding planning feel free to PM me or post on here. I asked the girls on the budget boards if they had any ideas for weddings on a budget and they had some awesome ideas that i'm going to use. And since no one has been married in my family since the early 80's (god those dresses were hideouse!!!:rotfl: ) any new ideas is much appreciated!:grouphug:

I've been lurking and kept meaning to post. Congratulations.

I too have experienced "Dry sockets". Glad to hear yours have gone.

I had hair dye stick around on ear once. A great big slab of it. So again I hear your pain. And I could at least hide mine behind my hair.

I've been lurking and kept meaning to post. Congratulations.

I too have experienced "Dry sockets". Glad to hear yours have gone.

I had hair dye stick around on ear once. A great big slab of it. So again I hear your pain. And I could at least hide mine behind my hair.

welcome and thanks for the congrats! :yay:

Dry Sockets is probably one of the worst things i've ever experienced so i'm glad its over too! :thumbsup2

I hope you stick around for the rest of my TR and thanks for posting!:goodvibes

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!!! :grouphug:

I hope everyone had a nice holiday! Just wanted to let everyone know that i am working on my next installment and it should be up shortly. :thumbsup2

I also have a surprise for you guys!:upsidedow I just need to upload some photos once i get home from work.

For those of you who haven't met him this is Duke....
2008_0101duke0012.jpg

He loves to play with socks (if you can't tell thats what is in his mouth)
He is my buddy and my favorite thing in the whole world. He loves other dogs and we had talked about getting him a brother once we were settled in the new house.

Well.... Meet Toby
IMG_6702.jpg

He was Adam and I's christmas gift to each other. :goodvibes He is very cool and he and Duke get along fantastic. They haven't stopped playing since we got him last Sunday. Just thought i'd share!

Duke and Toby are so cute!!!!!

What a great Christmas gift! :goodvibes

Both puppies are adorable!!! :love: Looks like you had a very playful Christmas!:thumbsup2 Happy New Year!

The fact that they are so adorable is what makes the whole training process so hard! Toby does something wrong and looks at me with those puppy dog eyes! :laughing:

Duke and Toby are so cute!!!!!

What a great Christmas gift! :goodvibes

Thanks Rora :goodvibes Duke has always been my pride and joy but Toby is becoming a close second. :goodvibes

Cute doggies.... we had to put our dog down in Oct 08 and the kids have been bugging us for a puppy. I told them after we get back from Disney we will start looking for a dog.

I'm loving your trip report and congratulations on your engagement!

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! :thumbsup2

Cute doggies.... we had to put our dog down in Oct 08 and the kids have been bugging us for a puppy. I told them after we get back from Disney we will start looking for a dog.

I wanted to get another puppy the first day we moved into the new house. Sometimes I forget that i'm an adult now and I need adam to bring me back down to reality... so we waited until after disney too.

I'm excited today girls!!! I'm going to look at wedding dresses!!! :woohoo: :goodvibes :yay: After work today i'm picking up my youngest sister and then we're heading to Davids Bridal. I know its early but i'm going to use them to try on a bunch of different dresses and see what styles look the best on me. That way when i'm looking for cheaper dresses online i know what to look for. ;) I'll update later!

Sounds like fun but just let me warn you, I went to "try on" dresses for the first time and came home with my dress.

Sounds like fun but just let me warn you, I went to "try on" dresses for the first time and came home with my dress.

funny you should say that! I just found out that they are having their 99$ sale this week and on top of that any dress that isn't 99$ is up to 300$ off. SO i'm sure i'll be tempted! :rotfl: I asked my sister to not allow me to but with with my luck we may both fall in love with one.;)

funny you should say that! I just found out that they are having their 99$ sale this week and on top of that any dress that isn't 99$ is up to 300$ off. SO i'm sure i'll be tempted! :rotfl: I asked my sister to not allow me to but with with my luck we may both fall in love with one.;)

you will know it when you try it on. I had trouble finding a dress that I liked and ended up at the Filene's Basements for their big bridal event. I was about to walk out where I tried 1 last one on, I thought I had tried everything on and there it was. So don't be surprised if you walk out buying one.

Have Fun!!

I'm excited today girls!!! I'm going to look at wedding dresses!!! :woohoo: :goodvibes :yay: After work today i'm picking up my youngest sister and then we're heading to Davids Bridal. I know its early but i'm going to use them to try on a bunch of different dresses and see what styles look the best on me. That way when i'm looking for cheaper dresses online i know what to look for. ;) I'll update later!
Fun!!! So excited to hear how it went!

That $99 sale is amazing!

Way back when in 1996 I got my dress & all the bridemaid's dresses at David Bridals. The wedding dress I tried on 1st ended up being the one I bought.
Disney now has their own line of wedding dresses too at an economical price of about $1000:scared1:

Let us know how you made out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter