Nov. 2011

Hi,

When do they put up the Xmas decorations? I really want to see them!! This is the reason we are not going in the spring but it will be worth the wait!:santa:

The decorations go up by the second week of November since the 2nd Monday is when the MVMCP starts.
:santa:

Ok we are looking at going to WDW in Nov. 2011 any thoughts on if they will continue to extend the free dinning till then.

We have to WDW for three Thanksgivings and each time we had a great discount. We have the Goofy FD pin code that we could use for this Thanksgiving but are still not sure if a trip is doable.

That said I think it is a given that there will be some kind of offer next year. Disney is addicted to special offers and with no economic recovery in sight you can book it there will be more discounts.

I am also hoping for a great discount for this time. We are already booked for November 1th-26th 2011 at Pop! This will be our first time going in November, we usually go in September. I am so excited that I can barely handle it. I wish it was this November!!! I am hoping for FD Extension. It would save us more money instead of a room discount. Please, please, please sprinkle some Pixie Dust on us!!!!

I'm subscribing to this....our Family Reunion/Grand Gathering has already been schedules for All Star Movies Nov 27th to Dec 4th. We've never been to WDW in November, so we're very excited to see the decorations!! And I hope it's warmer than it was this past January (altho being from PA we did swim one day - and had people looking at us like we were crazy!!). I'm hoping for some kind of pin so I can save my dad some money.....he's paying for the trip for our entire family - 14 total of us...dining, room, tickets, everything!!! I'd love to be able to save him a little $$$!!

:wave2:

Checking for new posts!!!!!! We are so excited about going in late Nov. 2011!!!!! I get sad:sad1: When I think no spring trip! We have went in April for the last few years! We can only afford to go once a year. So, I have been pondering that thought! With any luck we will get a 40% discount or FD both work for my family! Now we are thinking about club level at the BC as we have more time to save!;) Oh what a trip!:santa:

I've been tweaking already :rolleyes1 now staying 8-16 November at BC CL, wish it was this year!

We are already booked for Nov 28th thru Dec 3rd. We have a suite at all star music. I really hope FD is extended. Can't wait for next year.

We're booked at the Dolphin for November 18th through November 28th, but we hope to move our first weekend over to the Poly for a split-stay if a good discount becomes available!

Kami

I'm in! We want to go the week before Thanksgiving..after youth football playoffs and before the ever-crowded Thanksgiving week. I'm curious to know more about the free dining through Nov 18 2011 for UK visitors. Is this usual - that they have the offers earlier? Are they then usually extended to US?

My husband and I are going Nov 13th thru the 20th. Staying at POFQ for the quiet and a little less expensive and hoping for FD. We stayed here in 1998 with a 7 yr old and a 9 yr old. They are both now in college. Its time to see the world from an adult only perspective.:woohoo:

Count me in, too. We're hoping for black friday through Dec. 4th. Subscribing so I can keep watch with yall.

We're getting ready to book for Thanksgiving week (November 19th - 26th). I would be thrilled with either FD or Room Discount! Has anyone gotten either discount for the actual week of Thanksgiving before?

count us in. We are looking at the Sunday after Thanksgiving thru the following Sunday. Had to postpone this years trip do to the surprise coming of Twin girls.

We were in WDW Thanksgiving week 2009 and received FD. We are booked for FD 5/28-6/4, but I will miss going during Thanksgiving when all of the Christmas decorations are out. Should I change my plans to November 2011?? Any thoughts???:confused:

count us in. We are looking at the Sunday after Thanksgiving thru the following Sunday. Had to postpone this years trip do to the surprise coming of Twin girls.

Congratulations!!! I have twins and they were a surprise too!! ;)

We were in WDW Thanksgiving week 2009 and received FD. We are booked for FD 5/28-6/4, but I will miss going during Thanksgiving when all of the Christmas decorations are out. Should I change my plans to November 2011?? Any thoughts???:confused:

For me it would come down to cost, crowds and weather - in that order. I don't know what crowds are like that early in June. I will say that schools in the north - at least here in Ohio - are still in session until June 8 or 9. Maybe it's not too crowded? Also no guarantee of free dining in November. Tough one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter