November 17th, 2017 - Thanksgiving on the Wonder - 7 night Galveston

- Final FE list -

1.) Usafvet - Danny (38), Alyshia (42), DS Caleb (11), DD Anna (8). Cabin #6620

2.) Melobbs - Melanie (37), DH Chris (43), DD Allison (12), DS Joshua (10). Cabin #6506

3.) JAWHeld - Jamie, DH John, DD Maren (8), DS Jack (6). Cabin #8036

4.) Jennacero12 - Steven (66), Cindy (61), Luis (38), Jen (37), Nina (13), Toby (8), and Sandi (3). Cabin #7505 and #7507

5.) Perkies - Mom & Dad, DS Andrew (12), DD Alex (Alexandria) (9). Cabin #5012

6.) GailM - Gigi (me), Grandpa, Grandson Ashton (11), Grandson Andy (9). Cabin #8018

7.) Andrews - Jack (61) and Sharon (63). Cabin #6644

8.) llachance- Lisa (60) and John (62). Cabin #1053

9.) llachance- Josephine (30) and Kevin (33) and Bear (Burnett) (7) and Rafe 11 Months. Cabin #1051

10.) Boobear- Melissa (42, mom), Porter (he is turning 11 on the cruise!!!), Sofia (9), Rhiannon (9). Cabin #2620

11.) ChicagoToTexas- Margie (52), Eric (58), Jessica (16), Connor (13). Cabin #6508

Just wanted to drop a line and see how everyone is doing, as well as to inquire if anyone needs to make any changes to the FE, drop out, or anything of that sort? If not, the list will stand as is. Hope everyone is doing well and see you on the cruise.

Just wanted to drop a line and see how everyone is doing, as well as to inquire if anyone needs to make any changes to the FE, drop out, or anything of that sort? If not, the list will stand as is. Hope everyone is doing well and see you on the cruise.

Hi, we are very excited. It won't be long now. FYI, if you do update the list, my parents Eddie (70) and Beverly (63) are now joining us for this trip. They'll be next door in 6504. Thanks for keeping the list going!

Not to be ungrateful or unkind but the list was closed a bit ago and my FEs are done and ready to go. I appreciate all you are doing to make this happen but I don't have the additional items ( I suppose I could do something completely different) in my repertoire. It is exciting that at this time in 30 days we will be heading down to Galveston.

Not to be ungrateful or unkind but the list was closed a bit ago and my FEs are done and ready to go. I appreciate all you are doing to make this happen but I don't have the additional items ( I suppose I could do something completely different) in my repertoire. It is exciting that at this time in 30 days we will be heading down to Galveston.

That's no problem if folks have already locked down plans. I wasn't going to mention that they had added on this late in the game, but the question was asked yesterday. Like I said, just a FYI for when you see a matching FE at the cabin next door. They have zero expectations.

See y'all next month!

I am working up to the drive down to Galveston next Thursday night. My grandson is so excited that he told me to "sneak" out early. FE to be finished the weekend and packed. Clothes, for the most part are packed. I am excited that te weather is supposed to be "ok" for sail away.

I am working up to the drive down to Galveston next Thursday night. My grandson is so excited that he told me to "sneak" out early. FE to be finished the weekend and packed. Clothes, for the most part are packed. I am excited that te weather is supposed to be "ok" for sail away.
We are planning to drive (from Fort Worth) as soon as the kids get home from school Thursday. We might pull them out early that day to get a head start. Why not, they are already skipping Friday!

my grandson is too! Where in Fort Worth - we live in Richland Hills. My daughter and kids live out in Joshua. We are staying at the springhill suites (I think) on Thursday night. Leisurely wake up and head to the port on Friday. We are platinum so we are allowed to "stroll" in. .....I am so excited to finally go on vacation this year.

my grandson is too! Where in Fort Worth - we live in Richland Hills. My daughter and kids live out in Joshua. We are staying at the springhill suites (I think) on Thursday night. Leisurely wake up and head to the port on Friday. We are platinum so we are allowed to "stroll" in. .....I am so excited to finally go on vacation this year.
We are in NW Fort Worth near Saginaw. My parents will drive down Thursday morning from Grand Prairie. We are all staying at Holiday Inn that night - we did a park & cruise deal so the hotel shuttle will take us to the port Friday.

We're traveling with two Grandmas in our party. They would love some bridge partners if anyone is interested. Please let me know & we can get them together to play. Thanks!

BTW - due to lack of planning the Fish Extenders for Cabins 1053 and 1051 will be Christmas Stockings :)

Is it too late to join in on the Fish Extender fun? Also I need the basics like is it an every night thing? Is it one other cabin or how does it work? Thanks so much

Is it too late to join the list? We just found out about this tradition. Our first Disney cruise. The other family coming with us doesn't have a cabin assigned until they arrive on Friday.
If we can be added we'll provide our information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter