November 2009 Code Watch

I'm hoping for a November code as well. I've not booked 2009 yet - waiting until we are back from our 2008 vacation. It's our first, and I'm hoping the WL is a hit. Right now, my plans are to check in the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2009 for a week. :) Get there after the crowds and yet get to see the Osborne Lights this time.

We are going Thanksgiving 2009. Staying at POFQ, but haven't reserved yet.
Still very new to this!

Just got back from WDW last night. I booked again for Nov 2009 and now just need to start the code search! :)

We're going November 2009, but haven't booked yet. I'm still trying to decide on when to go. Not sure if I want to go the 1st of week of November for my birthday or wait until the Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving. We have always gone the week after Thanksgiving, but thought early November would be something new to check out the F&W festival.

We are currently booked at the CR from 11/28 to 12/6. I would love a GREAT code that will put me back to my beloved GF! :santa:

Right now I am booked for Sept 27 to Oct 2 2009 at Pop century. But Dh and I hope to get pregnant w baby#3. If we do that would change our vacation. So I am hoping for a November 2009 code. right now I have free dining for my trip. I hope I can get a good deal for November.

Right now I am booked for Sept 27 to Oct 2 2009 at Pop century. But Dh and I hope to get pregnant w baby#3. If we do that would change our vacation. So I am hoping for a November 2009 code. right now I have free dining for my trip. I hope I can get a good deal for November.

LOL, we're on the same plan pretty much. We're currently booked Sept 26-Oct 4th but if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant anytime soon we're going to change it to the 29th of November or so. We have free dining as well....and would add dining to our plan I think if we went in November, so hoping for a GOOD code as a backup plan :)

Watching for code as well... either after Jersey week( no Offense to New Jersey:lovestruc ) or after Thanksgiving.... popcorn::

Like PPs we haven't booked yet but DH and I are hoping to go in November 2009 for our 7th wedding anniversary. We used a TA for our trip in June and we'll use her again to book our November 2009 trip. I'm pretty sure she'd be on the look out for codes/discounts but it doesn't hurt for me to know about them just in case!

We'll be there!

We are booked at WL Nov 18 - 25th, STD room, 8 day PHs and DDP. If a good discount comes out we'll upgrade to DxDDP. Very excited!!!

We usually stay at the Poly but every few trips we stay at WL - we just love it :)

Hoping for some good ones!

Based on all the specials and PINS floating around for the first half of 2009 and the unfortunate news about the economy I suspect we will see some fairly decent specials/codes for this time of year.

I read there was a 40% discount PIN mailed to some people already that included the latter part of 2009. Any chance someone has the dates that code covered?

Thanks!

OK...I hear everybody talking about getting PIN codes in their e-mail and I have yet to get one. Can you call and ask if there's a code attached to your name?

DH and I want to go next November for our anniversary but with finances the way they are now we really would need a good discount to go.

Subscribing and playing the waiting game, too!

We're planning on 11/28-12/5 (week after Thanksgiving) but haven't booked anything yet. Will do that within the next few weeks. Unsure where - either 2BR villa (or connecting rooms somewhere but I have never had any luck guaranteeing connecting rooms...

Hoping for a good AP or pin. At least it's value season! :thumbsup2

- Jackie

Hoping for some good ones!

Based on all the specials and PINS floating around for the first half of 2009 and the unfortunate news about the economy I suspect we will see some fairly decent specials/codes for this time of year.

I read there was a 40% discount PIN mailed to some people already that included the latter part of 2009. Any chance someone has the dates that code covered?

Thanks!

I've gotten a few emails so far - but the latest one I've received only goes as far as 6/27th.

Planning on going back Nov 2009 and sure hoping for a great code or Pin. Not booking yet, probably will wait till around time I can do my ADRs and book then. Really need to get caught up financially and can't go without a good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter