November, 2009 Countdown Thread!

:wizard:We are going the last weekend in November. This is a little early for us we usually don't got until the second weekend in December. DD is paying for it so we aren't going to complain. Nice to see others going in November too.

Leaving on Friday! I can hardly wait....I'm acting like such a little kid!

Weather looks like it's going to be beautiful too!

I am right there right behind you! Can't wait!!!

Awesome how long you there for? Our trip is the 24th - 30th. We are bringing our daughter and her friend both 8 yrs old so it should be interesting. Did you make any reservations for Thanksgiving day? We got Cinderellas Royal Table for breakfast and Chef Mickeys for dinner. We really lucked out :D Hope you have a great trip.

Leaving on Friday! I can hardly wait....I'm acting like such a little kid!

Weather looks like it's going to be beautiful too!

We leave Friday too! :yay: All of the shorts and t-shirts are packed. I can hardly wait!! At least the kids go to school and dh goes to work...it helps the time pass faster for them!!

I can't wait to see the lights at MVMCP!
:santa:

Leaving tomorrow after school!!! (sadly we won't arrive until Saturday morning).

I'm too excited to sleep!:lmao:

I was watching the Orlando Magic basketball game last night and they showed a live shot of the Magic Kingdom. My son said, Daddy, we'll be there in 2 1/2 weeks. It just restarted my excitement. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

My parents will be flying down a few days before Thanksgiving and me, hubby, sis, and her hubby will be flying down the day after Thanksgiving. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!! =) We will be staying at Treehouse Villas, which is something I've wanted to do since my hubby told me he stayed there when he was little! The treehouses are a little different than what he described to me, but I absolutely cannot wait! 2 weeks!!! I think I may be more excited about this trip than any others, and I'm not quite sure why. lol. I'm so jealous of all of you that are there now!!! Hope your trips are amazing!!! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter