NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Since we don't seem able to do it online, I'm gonna take a quick shower (which will aid me in my quest not to be late for work!).:thumbsup2

Good morning. Make it fast.....You have a very important mission in front of you. :laughing:

Just sitting here reviewing my itinerary....looks great for most part. If I have to switch things to Saturday, it would still work but hopefully all will be ok. So far I haven't had a hard time either with most of my dining options. I have gotten most everything I want. Going to go make some coffee....be back shortly. I already have my phone set to just push the button, lol!!! :banana:

I think Im gonna do :
Garden Grill on 11/28 for the late show (815) thats our waterpark day
OR Coral Reef on 11/28
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I asked DD what is it about Chef Mickeys she HAS to have? Her answer' the dessert bar!' OMGosh! Iv been trying to keep CM just for desserts?!?!?! Thats at every buffet!

Just sitting here reviewing my itinerary....looks great for most part. If I have to switch things to Saturday, it would still work but hopefully all will be ok. So far I haven't had a hard time either with most of my dining options. I have gotten most everything I want. Going to go make some coffee....be back shortly. I already have my phone set to just push the button, lol!!! :banana:

Good idea but mine is on the charger for now....til 6:53 hehehe:rotfl:

Thats a really good point. I have moved my LeCellier a few times without any trouble. And that is just unheard of. :eek:

and get ressie for 9 ppl....that is just unheard of!

Now everybody has me wanting GG! Im thinking this trip needs to be about firsts(for my family) DH and I have already done TH,T~Rex and Sci-Fi) so Im thinking we need to only do new dining experiences.... mom hasnt done 50's or Coral Reef so we will keep them but if its a place we have already eaten, we will try a different meal

and get ressie for 9 ppl....that is just unheard of!

Now everybody has me wanting GG! Im thinking this trip needs to be about firsts(for my family) DH and I have already done TH,T~Rex and Sci-Fi) so Im thinking we need to only do new dining experiences.... mom hasnt done 50's or Coral Reef so we will keep them but if its a place we have already eaten, we will try a different meal

We have never done Garden Grill. I tried to get us in on the last trip but just couldn't.

We have never done Garden Grill. I tried to get us in on the last trip but just couldn't.

We've never done Garden Grill either...wonder if we should try that this trip r not. Back with my coffee, cat fed, and so now I ready to roll!! Let's go, let's go!! I'm so not good at waiting, lol!!!!

I was just looking at EasyWDW for Saturday Nov. 24th (Our new arrival day) They have Epcot and AK as best parks.

Touring Plans has MK and DHS as best parks. :rotfl2:

So.......Who do you go with? :confused3

Okay I guess after I get the CLP stuff figured out, Ill work on transferring all the info to a new thread since we will need one probably today...... I think wea re chatty LOL :banana: it passes the time... WHOS READY FOR PART III

Im gonna try THAT one first. I couldnt get GG last trip OR Le Cellier! Hoping this is the 'IT' trip :woohoo: thats my first choice...then we still have our reg Coral Reef ressie

Looks like we are going for the same party same resturant but different nights. :rotfl:

Okay I guess after I get the CLP stuff figured out, Ill work on transferring all the info to a new thread since we will need one probably today...... I think wea re chatty LOL :banana: it passes the time... WHOS READY FOR PART III

Yay, ME ME ME!! I just love this thread! I have had so much fun here planning things out and you all have been just great with such great information. Won't be long now....is everyone's phone set and ready to go? I know mine is. Let's go, let's go!! This lady is ready to roll!!

Yay, ME ME ME!! I just love this thread! I have had so much fun here planning things out and you all have been just great with such great information. Won't be long now....is everyone's phone set and ready to go? I know mine is. Let's go, let's go!! This lady is ready to roll!!

Me too! I gotta go get my caffeine(not supposed to have it but NEED IT) and my phone. BRB! :cool1:

We will probably need the new thread by time we are finished with the CLP reservations. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter