November 2013 Scrapbook Challenge: Winner ~ Dreamseeker9

Finished 6 more pages. Not sure what my total is, sorry.

That's it for me for the month. My in-laws are moving in for a couple of weeks :scared1: between selling their house and the house they are buying being available. It's going to be crazy around here.

I will update this weekend!! Keep them coming scrappers!!!

I need to make a dent in mine starting tomorrow... (hopefully even later today!!)

I got 20 pages done this week :cool1:

I should had done more but I'm playing with gimp on making background papers (at least trying to figure out a few things to do so I get matching papers)

Congrats on a good month! We fell a bit short on our monthly total but that is okay!!!

Our winner this month is dreamseeker9.... If you could start the December monthly challenge that would be awesome.. however, if you can not, just post me a note and I will host again in December...

(if it's not started by Wednesday, I will start the thread.. just keep track of your numbers/goals and we can get them added then)...

Need to grab lunch and then head down and get productive today!!

No worries Nan :hug: Also if dreamseeker can't host December I'd be happy to.

Congrats on a good month! We fell a bit short on our monthly total but that is okay!!!

Our winner this month is dreamseeker9.... If you could start the December monthly challenge that would be awesome.. however, if you can not, just post me a note and I will host again in December...

(if it's not started by Wednesday, I will start the thread.. just keep track of your numbers/goals and we can get them added then)...

Need to grab lunch and then head down and get productive today!!

I'm so sorry, I just saw this! I was in LA for a week, then got caught up in work and holiday parties, and now I'm getting ready to leave again for a week. I will check out the December thread - again, so sorry!

I'm so sorry, I just saw this! I was in LA for a week, then got caught up in work and holiday parties, and now I'm getting ready to leave again for a week. I will check out the December thread - again, so sorry!

:flower3: No worries at all... Life gets in the way especially at the holidays... It's okay.. It's easy for me to start the new threads... Glad to see you check in and hope you have a happy holiday! :)

Thanks! I wish you all Happy Holidays as well! I'm off tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my family, looking forward to a week away from work and with my loved ones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter