November 2013 Scrapbook Challenge: Winner ~ Dreamseeker9

Finished 18 pages at the scrapbook overnighter this weekend!

I'm finally done with my Disneyland vacation from over a year ago!!! I've been working on that trip for over 6 months now. So nice to have it finished.

Congrats, that's excellent! I'm working on my WDW vacation from last November, and while it's fun to scrapbook, I'm looking forward to experiencing that feeling of having it done as well. :)

I was on fire today, 16 more pages complete! I'm about 40% done with the 3 gift scrapbooks and mine as well.

Total: 33/100

Now back to work tomorrow, so it's unlikely I'll get much more done before the weekend. I'm running out of time!

Finished 6 pages.

Almost to my monthly goal! Hopefully I can get a ton more done and work on getting caught up.

Keep up the awesome work!!

I will update on Sunday.... I have been scrapping away and have almost finish jan - may2012!!! Yippee!!!

I hope to finish the above this weekend and start on some of DS17's first few year pages for his books I'm doing!!! I have deadlines to meet!!!

On fire today, under deadline to finish these gift albums to give to my friends next Friday!

30 pages done today, 10 for each gift album! All EPCOT.

New Total = 63/100

Hoping to do at least 30 more tomorrow! AK, MK and Wishes fireworks during our dinner at California Grille. Once I finish, I'll be sure to post photos of pages on the Virtual Scrapbook threads.

I'm stopping in - I got the MyMemories software & played around with it - scrapped up the last Zoo trip. This isn't the one I posted on facebook - haven't printed it out - I had a coupon for free 4x6 pics that were about to expire so I used that & got to see where those pics end

Anyways I got 25 pages done:cool1:

need to add couple of LOs into my MK album - Sister's is done (I wanted LOs of the photopass photos that I had made of my family without them) Those have to be made completely hoping to get to them this week

I was on fire again today (and am very tired tonight!). 34 more 8x8 pages done. One of the three gift scrapbooks is done, and the other 2 only have a few pages left. So I should definitely finish in time to give them to my friends on Friday, we're all getting together to reminisce 1 year after our WDW trip, so this will be a great surprise for them - I'm very excited! :)

New total: 97/100. I should definitely cross 100 in the next few days!

4 more pages completed tonight for DHS. Only 10 more pages until all 3 gift albums are done!

total 101/100 :cool1:

Finished 3 more pages which, I think, brings my total to 27! I met my goal!

I also printed more photos and sorted them into the 3 albums I do. I'm hoping to finish scraping 2012 by the end of the month.

Finished 3 more pages which, I think, brings my total to 27! I met my goal!

I also printed more photos and sorted them into the 3 albums I do. I'm hoping to finish scraping 2012 by the end of the month.

Congrats! :cheer2: And I'm so jealous that you're almost done scrapping 2012. I think I'm still on 2005! :) After I finish my WDW scrapbook and the 3 gift albums, I'm going to return to my 'regular' chronological scrapbooking and hopefully catch up over the next few months!

I'm adding my 52... I hope to finish another 20 this week/weekend...

I'm updated to here!! Keep up the awesome work!!!

Congrats! :cheer2: And I'm so jealous that you're almost done scrapping 2012. I think I'm still on 2005! :) After I finish my WDW scrapbook and the 3 gift albums, I'm going to return to my 'regular' chronological scrapbooking and hopefully catch up over the next few months!

Three gift albums?! That's impressive!

If I don't keep up I'm in big trouble because I can't remember anything.

4 more pages to finish the gift albums, which I gave to my friends last night. They loved them! So worth it. :)

Total 105/100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter