November 2014

5 days to go!!! Gotta get through today, Monday and Tuesday of work and I am FREE!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I go in very early so my work day ends at 1:45pm. I am going to be dancing out of here on Tuesday and getting my disney gel manicure with my sister after! :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::dance3:

5 days to go!!! Gotta get through today, Monday and Tuesday of work and I am FREE!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I go in very early so my work day ends at 1:45pm. I am going to be dancing out of here on Tuesday and getting my disney gel manicure with my sister after! :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::dance3:

That sounds great i always love getting a mani/pedi right before we go :cloud9:

What kind of Disney design are you getting?

::yes:: So jealous of all of you leaving so soon!

We leave TWO WEEKS from today for our Thanksgiving in WDW once again. So looking forward to it!! :cool1: :cool1:

Checking in a week from tomorrow! Can't wait!

I'm right there with you :goodvibes

2 weeks and 3 days till our Disney Thanksgiving pixiedust:

:cool1: :cool1: Yippee! We are down to 11 days before departure, 12 until we arrive in our happy place!! :cool1: :cool1:

As of TODAY they are predicting some very cold temps here in MD that week, and one forecast even shows the change of ice/snow on the day we leave! EEK! If that happens, we just might leave a day earlier or at least several hours earlier. Of course lots can change between now and then, but it could get interesting.

We have left SEVERAL times for Disney trips DURING snow! :) :)

:cool1: :cool1: Yippee! We are down to 11 days before departure, 12 until we arrive in our happy place!! :cool1: :cool1:

As of TODAY they are predicting some very cold temps here in MD that week, and one forecast even shows the change of ice/snow on the day we leave! EEK! If that happens, we just might leave a day earlier or at least several hours earlier. Of course lots can change between now and then, but it could get interesting.

We have left SEVERAL times for Disney trips DURING snow! :) :)

14 days for us :woohoo:

I've been watching the weather too in Delaware, hi neighbor :wave2: Hopefully the snow will hold off till we're both at Disney ;)

14 days for us :woohoo:

I've been watching the weather too in Delaware, hi neighbor :wave2: Hopefully the snow will hold off till we're both at Disney ;)

:wave2: Hi there!!!

Yeah I know the cold weather is coming very soon. Bracing for it and not looking forward to it, but it makes the escape to Florida all that much SWEETER when we leave behind the bitter cold! :) My DH doesn't agree...he doesn't want to miss the snow if we have any. I told him he's welcome to stay behind, but I'm heading south!! :rotfl:

Now down to SINGLE DIGITS at 9 days before our departure date!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter