November 2014

POFQ
Booked with orbitz in August
AP holder
going to MVMCP
Did not do much pre planning until a few days ago.
Now I am surprised that I am unable to get dining reservations for a few relatively unpopular restaurants. I was thinking it would be a very quiet time to go..after F&W but before Thanksgiving. On another website they noted that Disney extended Nov hours. I was not even thinking of using FP+, thinking the dates I chose are one of the last true slow times at WDW. Am I wrong? What kind of crowds to expect?:scratchin

POFQ
Booked with orbitz in August
AP holder
going to MVMCP
Did not do much pre planning until a few days ago.
Now I am surprised that I am unable to get dining reservations for a few relatively unpopular restaurants. I was thinking it would be a very quiet time to go..after F&W but before Thanksgiving. On another website they noted that Disney extended Nov hours. I was not even thinking of using FP+, thinking the dates I chose are one of the last true slow times at WDW. Am I wrong? What kind of crowds to expect?:scratchin

I would not worry too much!:thumbsup2 Free dining has all the onsite resorts & restaurants full!! So while the restaurants maybe packed the parks will be manageable. Check for ADR's just days before your leave up till the night before for Cancellations.

Without FP + reserved I would just make sure you are there at rope drop and get as much done as you can in the morning.

While Disney is never UNcrowded anymore it will not be that bad and you should be fine.

Last year the week before Thanksgiving showed some of the lowest ride times of the year on my app.
My Co worker leaves on Nov 17th.:thumbsup2

Have fun!

I'll be on the plane two weeks from today. To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the century. How to pass the time quickly for the next two weeks.....hmmmm.....:hourglass

I'll be on the plane two weeks from today. To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the century. How to pass the time quickly for the next two weeks.....hmmmm.....:hourglass

I know how you feel!! 14 days for us and I can hardly stand it!!!:cool1:

Gonna do some packing this weekend!!!

I know how you feel!! 14 days for us and I can hardly stand it!!!:cool1:

Gonna do some packing this weekend!!!

Same here! I'm running out of things to do on my list to prepare, it's making me antsy. I have a feeling I will be completely useless by this time next week, LOL. :rotfl2:

Thanks!

I would not worry too much!:thumbsup2 Free dining has all the onsite resorts & restaurants full!! So while the restaurants maybe packed the parks will be manageable. Check for ADR's just days before your leave up till the night before for Cancellations.

Without FP + reserved I would just make sure you are there at rope drop and get as much done as you can in the morning.

While Disney is never UNcrowded anymore it will not be that bad and you should be fine.

Last year the week before Thanksgiving showed some of the lowest ride times of the year on my app.
My Co worker leaves on Nov 17th.:thumbsup2

Have fun!

New to the boards and enjoying our countdown -- arriving on November 1st for a short stay. Didn't want the kids to get TOO excited and forget to enjoy Halloween, so they don't even know we're going yet. Will probably tell them once we get to the airport...and record their reactions. :-)

Friends - we arrive in under 20 days (wahoo!) ... Anyhow, due to happenstance DH & I miscommunicated & somehow he & I got our EP / DHS days flip flopped... Now I have TSMM FPP on a day we really wanted to go to EP (food & wine - yippee!). Do I drop the FPP or hold off - I've been trying to change date / time but MDE keeps saying no other times available for the ride... I don't want to keep a FPP we probably won't use but after the recent "test" I am scared to set the FPP free? Help?!?!!

Made a BOG fastpass lunch reservation, and found some other good ADRs. Made FP+ for headliners, except SDMT. I have been trying for that for almost 2 months. It's so annoying to go to Disney.com and see the suggestion to book a trip and resverve SDMT with FP+, and never have success, even during a 'slow' time to visit. They should change the website!:confused3:furious: But so looking forward to our trip! Especially because I've had to put the heat on in my home today! Hoping for some late fall Florida heat!!!:banana:

I still have three weeks to go and my suitcase has been out and started packing a month ago!! It's never to soon to start packing for Disney :mickeyjum

22 days to go! I can't stop thinking about our short, whirlwind trip (nor can i stop talking about it). Just make these 3 weeks fly and the week I am there slow to a crawl please. ;)

I just realized how close that we are actually getting to our Thanksgiving trip to WDW. I think that I'm more excited than our 5 year old granddaughter. Can't wait!!

Hi group! Just joining in for the first time….we leave in 17 days and we are surprising our kids so I have had to keep my excitement contained and it's killing me!!!!!

Less than one month to go!! :cool1: :cool1:

This is 3rd (or 4th) trip during Thanksgiving week over the years. LOVE the Osborne Lights! Love the decorations! Hoping we finally find a winning place for Thanksgiving Dinner!

I also booked a BOG FP+ reservation for lunch. Not all of us will be attending it, but some in our party have never been there and I wanted them to have the chance to eat inside such a beautiful restaurant. :)

We'll be there in 30 days to enjoy our first Thanksgiving trip. :yay: Also looking forward to the Osbourne Lights and decorations! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter