November cruising

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
To any or all of you who have sailed in November, I was just wondering what your trip was like. Particularly how the weather was (in the parks or on the ship) and what type of clothing to bring. I'll be taking my honeymoon cruise next year, want to start planning early!!

I cruised in November of 2000 and the weather on board the ship and the islands was in the 80's every day. That year it was a bit cooler at WDW. High of 70. The Carribbean will be pretty warm every November, but WDW will vary widely from bathing suit weather to coats and mittens. You will have to wait a bit and watch weather reports as your date approaches. A honeymoon cruise sounds wonderful! Congratulations! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter