November Happy Mail Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I will be sending out pal info. tonight, so keep an eye open for a message in your inbox.

The send by date is Thursday 11/6.

*Please seal all envelopes well so that nothing falls out when it is being sent. And put your user name on a card or note with your pals treat so that they know who had sent them their item. :goodvibes

Have fun!

Patsy (Mommytotwo), Thank you soo much for my adorable Thanksgiving card and beautiful Hawaii bookmark!!!! It is replacing my old boring bookmark right now :dance3:

Received my happy mail from Patsy (mommytotwo). I love the homemade card and bookmark. You have inspired to try making my own cards!

Received my happy mail from Stacey (LuvDisney1975). Thanks so much for the recipe cards which I will use for my holiday recipes that are currently in my computer or printed on paper and thanks for the Starbucks Salted Caramel hot cocoa. I can't wait to try them on a warm night. Also, the Mickey postcard is so cute, I might frame it. It makes me smile every time I look at it!

Lastly, I sent out my happy mail today.

Received my happy mail from Stacey (LuvDisney1975). Thanks so much for the recipe cards which I will use for my holiday recipes that are currently in my computer or printed on paper and thanks for the Starbucks Salted Caramel hot cocoa. I can't wait to try them on a warm night. Also, the Mickey postcard is so cute, I might frame it. It makes me smile every time I look at it!

Your welcome!!!! So glad you like everything!!!! :-)

Received my happy mail from Patsy (mommytotwo). I love the homemade card and bookmark. You have inspired to try making my own cards!

Lastly, I sent out my happy mail today.

You're welcome :)

REMINDER-TOMORROW IS THE SEND BY DATE!

I will post the December Happy Mail maybe next week sometime :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter