November Happy Mail Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED

All Novembers Happy Mail Exchanges have been sent out. So if you have not yet gotten yours from your pal for this month, be on the lookout for it.

We should be finished with this month by mid next week, so I will post the sign ups for the month of December soon :santa:

Today is the send by date. Cindy could I get an update from you.

My Happy Mails have been mailed out.

Computers at work are being updated from Windows XP to Windows 7 to so our 2014 tax program will work; however, it has messed up everything else----printers, scanners, accounting program:rolleyes2 It's been very stressful.

I also received my Happy Mail from Stacey pixiedust: Chewy caramels and pretty recipe cards. The caramels were gone very quickly :rotfl2:

Great, that just leaves 9 more to be received!

I will start the sign ups for next month shortly. For December, since I will start sign ups early, I will give names out early, and the send by date will be moved up. So if you sign up, please be aware of the send by date.

Lola received her Happy Mail from Bridgette and Darcy received hers from Cindy. They were thrilled and I was tickled they were SHARING their goodies with each other!!

Thank you!!

Thank you Lola for the candy, and hand sanitizer, and thank you LaJuan for the scarecrow decorations! Happy Thanksgiving!

LaJuan sent me lots of caramels---she knows how to make me HAPPY:goodvibes

And, I received a Autumn hand sanitizer and peanut M&Ms Happy Mail but I cannot locate the card (I think Darcy was the sender)

Thanks very much to both of you.:banana:

Thank you Cindy for the cute Icing Decorations. Can't wait to make some mini cupcakes to use them on.

LaJuan sent me lots of caramels---she knows how to make me HAPPY:goodvibes

And, I received a Autumn hand sanitizer and peanut M&Ms Happy Mail but I cannot locate the card (I think Darcy was the sender)

Thanks very much to both of you.:banana:

Yes your send was Darcy-daughter of pkelly6 :)

I got mine today!! from LaJuan! Thank you so much for the Thanksgiving card and the two motion books. I have never seen them before! Can't wait to use them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter