November weather

meeshi

<font color=green>Partial to finger toes<br><font
Can anyone tell me what the weather is usually like the end of November? We will be in WDW the week after Thanksgiving. I'm wondering what we should pack. Is there somewhere I can look for an extended forecast? TIA:)

We are going around the same time. I plan to keep looking at the forecasts for Orlandol. Just check weather.com as the time gets nearer. I've been there before at the same time and have been in shorts and t-shirts and was swimming. However I've also been there during Thanksgiving and have had to have sweaters on so it really depends - just keep looking at the forecast.

Thanks for the link! I'll just keep checking as we get closer to leaving!

November is one of those "iffy months" And weather can change quickly. Accuweather (as mentioned above) can give pretty good weather forcasts, but was lousy for our last trip. We went in February and they were predicting highs in the 60's the day before we went. We had highs in the upper 80's! The subtropics are some of the hardest places to predict weather!

November can vary from one extreme to another. I can remember Thanksgivings wearing shorts and t-shirts and also Thanksgivings wearing sweaters and long pants! I would check accuweather 2 days before you go. If they are predicting cold I would pack mostly for cooler weather but include a few "alternate" outfits (shorts, t-shirts) and consider dressing in layers of t-shirts with a sweatshirt or lightweight jacket over it. If they are prediting warmer weather I would pack mostly spring-time clothes with a few warmer things included like a sweater or sweatshirt that could easily be thrown on or taken off as needed.

Having grown up in the sub-tropics, I can tell you how quickly things can change! November is also a month that there can be rain, so consider at least a poncho to get you from attraction to attraction!

Guess that wasn't much help, huh? :)

:earsgirl:

Catwho, thanks for the info. It was helpful. I already have a suitcase packed with summer clothes, but I think I will wait until a couple of days before we leave to see what we will need. I definately do not want to over pack! This will be our first time flying and I want simplify things as much as possible with minimal luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter