~{Now 20% Discount}~

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I have been told i have to come offline now and am unable to get on tomorrow, as something has popped up.

So here's the deal:​

For trades by kiosk. Any pending trades that have already been accepted for credits via kiosk or any that are posted on the threads between now and sunday at 2PT VMK time one hour before it opens WILL get a 20% DISCOUNT off the price stated on the thread. Remember 2 codes is the same as 2 x 1 code if that will help with your working out and so on.

For trades by spree. Also any pending trades that have already been accepted for credit sprees or any that are posted on the threads between now and sunday at 2PT VMK time one hour before it opens WILL get a 15% DISCOUNT off the price stated on the thread. Remember 2 codes is the same as 2 x 1 code if that will help with your working out and so on.

I do not like to make posts and keep people waiting this is why i am offering it. This offer is off the price that would be totalled from the prices workings as before and so it will be the 15% or 20% discount on top of the discounts already given.

This is a 1 off chance so get your offers in before it is too late. Please post your offers on the existing threads, links to them in my signature. I will reply asap.

Please keep this thread bumped up so everyone can take advantage of this offer.

Thank you​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter