Now Approaching... Sleepingbooty's Sept. PTR (We're BAAACK! 9/26)

I'll bet you've had your share of injuries, Meghan!

I'll try to get over to your PTR soon to get caught up. Maybe tonight... if I can stay awake :lmao:

I have joined in and caught up with everything. We will be at all star movies sept 19th - 28th. I also started my to do list this week, I actually want to start packing already! Glad to hear your feeling better, good idea going out for walks after dinner to get prepared for all the disney walking... my kids are probably a little out of shape. I noticed we both maybe at epcot or BB on tuesday and DHS on thursday!!

bummer about the hip but I'm glad it's doing better! I ordered too much from Garden Grocer this trip which is funny as I didn't think I ordered that much this time. Go figure.

I thought Mears had an exclusive at Disney and Universal. Then again, if FL tours can do towncars as well, they must not. We ended up with Mears and were quite happy.

Sorry to hear about your hip. That can be so painful. I have bursitis in mine and yikes, hip pain stinks!

Great list you have going! I've always wanted to try Garden Grocer.

Sorry about your hip, I hope you get it gets better before WDW!

The chain sounds like such a cute idea! My kids would love doing one with the activities. 45 seconds hula hooping, I'm impressed! I have never been able to hula hoop for 1 second.

Yay! You're back! Sorry to hear about your hip! Sometimes your body knows it needs sleep to heal so maybe that is why you have been so tired! The Count down is on!:woohoo:

I have joined in and caught up with everything. We will be at all star movies sept 19th - 28th. I also started my to do list this week, I actually want to start packing already! Glad to hear your feeling better, good idea going out for walks after dinner to get prepared for all the disney walking... my kids are probably a little out of shape. I noticed we both maybe at epcot or BB on tuesday and DHS on thursday!!

Hey there! :welcome: I know what you mean - I want to start packing too!
It looks like we may run into each other, cool!

bummer about the hip but I'm glad it's doing better! I ordered too much from Garden Grocer this trip which is funny as I didn't think I ordered that much this time. Go figure.

I thought Mears had an exclusive at Disney and Universal. Then again, if FL tours can do towncars as well, they must not. We ended up with Mears and were quite happy.

Actually, the only thing that is prompting the need for a Garden Grocer order in the first place is my dad's addiction to diet Mountain Dew. Which they do not serve at WDW. I figure if we are going to pay $12 to have a 12 pack of Dew delivered, we might as well add a few things to the order to justify the delivery cost, right?

Sorry to hear about your hip. That can be so painful. I have bursitis in mine and yikes, hip pain stinks!

Great list you have going! I've always wanted to try Garden Grocer.

Bursitis is what I have too! Have you been able to get it to go away? I thought mine was getting better, but its painful tonight again.

Sorry about your hip, I hope you get it gets better before WDW!

The chain sounds like such a cute idea! My kids would love doing one with the activities. 45 seconds hula hooping, I'm impressed! I have never been able to hula hoop for 1 second.

Thanks!

Yes, I was totally impressed with myself.;) I've never been able to keep the thing up for more than two or three revolutions before. Don't know what got into me. Hey, maybe that's why my hip is more sore tonight?

Ouch! Sorry about your hip-- sounds painful! I hope you'll be healed up soon.
Little activities sound like a fun way to count down to Disney-- you're getting so close! I'm sure these three and half weeks will FLY!

I've had bursitis in my hips and in my shoulder for years. In fact, I've got it now in my left hip. I usually get it in both so I have no clue why just one this time.

Sometimes it takes a while to go away, but I can usually get it to go away within 2 weeks, if it's a bad one.

Hopefully you're taking something that works for you....right now, I'm trying to get mine to be gone by the time we leave...it just started 2 days ago. :sad2:

Yay! You're back! Sorry to hear about your hip! Sometimes your body knows it needs sleep to heal so maybe that is why you have been so tired! The Count down is on!:woohoo:

Thanks, yep - I should listen to my body more!

Ouch! Sorry about your hip-- sounds painful! I hope you'll be healed up soon.
Little activities sound like a fun way to count down to Disney-- you're getting so close! I'm sure these three and half weeks will FLY!

Well, its not too bad - its worse when sitting or getting up from sitting than it is when walking. Which is why I didn't stop walking like I should have when it started hurting. I figured that since it actually felt a little better when I walked that I was helping it. Apparently not!

I've had bursitis in my hips and in my shoulder for years. In fact, I've got it now in my left hip. I usually get it in both so I have no clue why just one this time.

Sometimes it takes a while to go away, but I can usually get it to go away within 2 weeks, if it's a bad one.

Hopefully you're taking something that works for you....right now, I'm trying to get mine to be gone by the time we leave...it just started 2 days ago. :sad2:

What do you do to get it to go away Sophia? After yesterday, I'm not so sure what I'm doing is working.

My doctor gives me an anti-inflamatory. When it's really bad, I take that AND 2 extra strength Tylenol at the same time. I never do this though without talking to my doctor first.

For me, lying down hurts a lot more than standing up. When I do lay down, I can only get relief from putting a small pillow between my knees and not laying down on too soft of a surface. I know it sounds odd but the softer the bed, the more it hurts for me.

My doctor has also given me prescription pain meds to take to Disney for when it gets really, really bad.

Crossing my fingers that this doesn't last long for you. I know it's a pain. I've had it for years. :sad2:

Oh no - you've had if FOR YEARS? That sounds awful. I was hoping I could get it to go away in a couple weeks. I didn't realize it could be a chronic condition. Yikes!

Hi Rebecca!! I hope your hip gets better, especially with days numbering in the 20s until your trip.

How's being a TA going?

Love your countdown chain--sounds cute!! Great to do list. Not horrible!! :rotfl2:

Hey Stephanie! The hip is KILLING me today! I thought it was getting better, but today and yesterday were BAD. Going back to the PT yesterday, so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

The TA biz is wonderful. I am so loving it. In fact, that's why I've been too busy to Dis the past few weeks - I have several clients that are going in September, so it was crunch time for me to get their itineraries and planners finished so I could mail their travel docs/ care packages. I'm just really enjoying it. :goodvibes

Thanks on the countdown chain - we've been doing it for years. This year was the first time I let the girls write out the activities so that has added a twist. Tonight's was "read a book." Gotta love that - we would have done that anyway!

Hi Becca!!!

Just coming around to say howdy!!! Sounds like that hip of yours is being very naughty!! Ouch!

I really need to talk to you about that business of yours!!

It's good to see you're back! It's really too bad about your hip.

It's great to hear you're enjoying the biz so much! A lot are going in September? Wow.....

Hey Stephanie! The hip is KILLING me today! I thought it was getting better, but today and yesterday were BAD. Going back to the PT yesterday, so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

The TA biz is wonderful. I am so loving it. In fact, that's why I've been too busy to Dis the past few weeks - I have several clients that are going in September, so it was crunch time for me to get their itineraries and planners finished so I could mail their travel docs/ care packages. I'm just really enjoying it. :goodvibes

Thanks on the countdown chain - we've been doing it for years. This year was the first time I let the girls write out the activities so that has added a twist. Tonight's was "read a book." Gotta love that - we would have done that anyway!

Oh no! I hope that you got to the bottom of it and it's better.

ps.....TR is up :goodvibes

Hi Becca!!!

Just coming around to say howdy!!! Sounds like that hip of yours is being very naughty!! Ouch!

I really need to talk to you about that business of yours!!

Hi Liesa! Yes, email or fb me anytime!

Sorry to hear about your hip Rebecca. Hopefully the PT will help. Take care of yourself!

Thanks Glenn, I'm tryin :sad2:

It's good to see you're back! It's really too bad about your hip.

It's great to hear you're enjoying the biz so much! A lot are going in September? Wow.....

Thank you Yuki, I need to get over and check out your thread -have you started a TR yet?

Oh no! I hope that you got to the bottom of it and it's better.

ps.....TR is up :goodvibes

Thanks Cynthia! Heading over there now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter