Now, if only JetBlue would expand

MrsNick

<font color=darkorchid>sometimes out of desperatio
If JetBlue would expand and add routes to Honolulu, then DH and I would be completely in Hog Heaven. We'd love to fly JetBlue to get to the new Hawaii DVC! We're pretty much creatures of habit. Once we find a product we like (i.e. DVC resorts, airlines with good leg room) we stick with it!

Add me to that list. JetBlue from JFK or EWR to Honolulu would be a ideal!

I was thinking JetBlue from either Long Beach or Oakland would be just fine. It's all day getting to the Left Coast anyway, but if we could just change planes at one of those two hubs, we'd be fine.

I wonder if JetBLue would do it though. I expect Honolulu is an expensive airport to fly into.

We'll be fine taking JetBlue as far as the Coast then hopping another airline on to Hawaii for now, and hope for through service in a few more years.

I agree. That and adding more nonstops to Florida from L.A. We only have one redeye now, and that's to Fort Lauderdale. A couple years ago, there was a nonstop from Burbank to Orlando and that was fantastic. Now, we have to go through JFK or DCA to get to Orlando. That doesn't stop us from flying Jetblue. We love it.

I flew JetBlue from Seattle to upstate NY a few weeks ago and had a great check in experience while my friend was waiting in a lonnng line at Northwest. Anyways, they can't expand to HI with their existing fleet of airplanes I was told when I joked about how much easier it was dealing with them than when I had flown United from HI a few weeks earlier. Their Airbus fleet is not safety rated for overwater flights of that distance was the bottom line.

I flew JetBlue from Seattle to upstate NY a few weeks ago and had a great check in experience while my friend was waiting in a lonnng line at Northwest. Anyways, they can't expand to HI with their existing fleet of airplanes I was told when I joked about how much easier it was dealing with them than when I had flown United from HI a few weeks earlier. Their Airbus fleet is not safety rated for overwater flights of that distance was the bottom line.

Well, that's easy to remedy - get some that DO fly over water at that distance. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter