NOW is the time! It's MINE & I AM WORTH IT! (friends welcome to tag along!!)

Wow! I'm seriously in need of updating on here. DS19 was on spring break last week & DD from last Thurs to next monday & things are SO HECTIC when they are home!! I need my routine back!!!!!!!

Oh well..... Here's the updates on Bugg....
3/20 - 19.5 pts
2610 cal burned
1102 cal eaten
1508 cal deficit
14916 steps
1H 44 m activity

3/21 - 19pts
2844 cal burned
1168 cal eaten
1676 cal deficit
17185 steps
2H 30 min activity

3/22 - 21 pts
2710 cal burned
1186 cal eaten
1524 cal deficit
15402 steps
2H 10 m activity

3/23 - 28 pts
2884 cal burned
1452 cal eaten
1432 cal deficit
15075 steps
1H 47 M activity

3/24 - 19.5 pts
2620 cal burned
1232 cal eaten
1388 cal deficit
13856 steps
1H 52 min activity

3/25 - 19 pts
2774 cal burned
1136 cal eaten
1638 cal deficit
17038 steps
2H 21 m activity

So, I am making sure I get in my steps minutes to burn at least my 2600 cal recommended. I've figured out that if I'm not at 2000 cal burned by the time I leave to go sit & grade that I won't make it.

I finally have my Bugg coaching session next Monday at 11 a.m. that will be interesting I'm sure.

DS19 car still not back. Allergies are still horrid & it's to SNOW again here tonight:scared1:. We've been in the 70s so it's no wonder everyone is sick!

Since starting the Bugg I've learned to love a few new foods....#1 is LIGHTFULL satiety smoothies...you can buy them at whole foods or order from Amazon.com....MUCH cheaper!! 1 pt on WW and 90 cal, 5 fiber & 5 protein. They really do keep me full for about 3 hours! Tried the strawberry first....pretty good.....then the mango....don't really like but will drink because I paid for them....then the CHOCOLATE.....they are to DIE FOR!!!! VERY sweet & chocolatey!

And, since I have to eat dinner at about 5 & don't get home til 10:15 I have to have a late night snack to make it to morning. I'm totally addicted to sf jello chocolate pudding with a cold sliced banana & a dab of ff cool whip stirred together. 3 pts on WW & keeps me away from ice cream.

I'm still not ready for Gsale....but I still have a week. That is about all I will do this weekend besides laundry.

My cruise price has been dropping at least once a week lately, & is now down...our aft balcony has dropped $220/pp & the kids interior has dropped $230/pp. doin the happy dance!!!!

Off to get something done around here & visit a few journals...at least to read. Almost the weekend!!

Another thing I've learned is that I'm VERY HAPPY that I did not sign up to grade tests full time....I would lose my MIND!!!!! But, 9 weeks of 20 hrs/week for the money I will do again each spring if I have the opportunity. I'm just too active for a 'sit down' job!!

Looks like you are doing great, Julie!:cool1:

Thanks for the cellphone story. It's nice to know there are other parents dealing with these issues as well.;)

I have to agree, sf chocolate pudding is really good and makes for a nice treat. I usually get the chocolate fudge since it has a richer flavor. Anything to stay away from the really "bad" foods.

Hope your weekend goes well!

You are doing great, Julie!!!:cheer2: Keep up the good work!!!:cheer2:

That BodyBUGG sounds like it's working pretty well. I may have to look into getting one some day.

I hope you have a great evening!:hug:

Quickly popping in....went to WW this morning. down 1 lb. Which seems amazing to me as I can tell hormones are kicking in and TOM seems imminent.

Officially I am back in the 160's at WW!!!!! And, I made my 10% this morning. Off to try to exercise & get a teeny bit done before I have to run & get DS19 at the bus, bring him home to change then immediately take him back to work, DD to work & me to work. UGH!!! I wish his car was DONE!!!

Way to go, Julie!!!!:cheer2:

I hope you have a great weekend!:hug: How's garage sale planning coming along?

keep up the great work Julie :)
congrats on the loss :)
its great when you find lower cal options for fav foods :)
i love a ltd edition WW mango mousse & 10 cal jello pots :)

Congrats on the loss!!! :cool1:

And wonderful news about the cruise getting cheaper, that should make it a no-brainer to keep that on the books! :goodvibes

Congrats on the loss Julie, great job!:cool1: Its amazing how many steps you get in, its so cool you can keep track of it.

Sorry I sent you our snow.;) I sent it to my cousin in Amarillo too!

And I hate to tell you, but it looks very unsettled around here next week. So don't pack away the winter clothes yet!

Congrats on the lbs down and being back in the 160's!:banana: I can't wait to be there myself. You must be on :cloud9:.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Quick update as I REALLY MUST get to Gsale stuff. It hasn't happened yet.

Anyway.....3 weeks on bugg as of this morning.....down 9.9 lbs!!!!!!:thumbsup2:cool1::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2:

Great Job! I myself am also working towards the 160's so you are an encouragement:yay:

It is so great to hear that you are enjoying the bugg and getting results. Keep up the excellent work!:cool1:

Thanks, all! This weekend was spent sitting & marking & I'm still nowhere near done. Yesterday is the 1st time in 3 weeks I've not met my Bugg activity, steps, or calories. Oh well, I still had a deficit, so I'm ok with that.

Today is my 45 min 'coaching' session w/ BBugg. Should be interesting. I also need to get DS19 taxes done & both he & DDs state taxes.

Horribly windy here today & it's looking like my Gsale will end up postponed til May if the weather report stays as it is. Friday 30 - 50 mph winds & Saturday 70% chance of rain. I've learned that here in NM the only weekend good for a Gsale is 'welfare weekend'.....the first weekend of the month as everyone still has some of their govt checks left. What a state!

I'd really like a nap today, but I don't think it will happen. #1 priority is exercise as I didn't yesterday. I did finally, however, find a laptop bag that doesn't look too much like one...well, actually I ordered 2 and will send 1 back. Wish I could see them in person......

But the good news is the cruise is getting closer and....when I get to FL early.....I am CAMPING at Ft Wilderness on Sunday & Monday! Both DNieces have campers & go every 6 weeks. DNiece #1 just bought a 36' motorhome. And their older brother & kids are coming (the week before cruise which will send my DSis, their mom, off the charts) so the DNieces decided to extend their weekend a couple days so they can camp, too, since they now have plenty of room. Unfortunately, their passes are seasonal, so no good in july, but at least I will ge the Disney atmosphere & be close by. It would start a riot among all the kids if I went to the parks alone....but tempting:rolleyes1. Wouldn't it be nice to get to go every 6 weeks???? And they booked the entire year at the 40% off discount!! I want to live in Florida!!!!!

I agree, I want to live in FL, also.:goodvibes

Hey, you can always just go shopping in some of the various resorts and DTD. At least that should help with not seeing the parks.

I wouldn't be too concerned about not meeting all your bugg goals from time to time. There will be days when you just aren't able to. However, rest assured that all the work that you have been doing and will continue to do after the off days will help carry you through. You have been doing great!

I want to live in Florida too!:thumbsup2

I hope your BodyBUGG Session goes well today. :goodvibes

We saw someone having a garage sale yesterday here in NE Ohio!:eek:I couldn't believe it because it was snowing yesterday. :cold:

I hope you have a great day!:hug:

I want to live in Florida too! Sad to say, our crappy, unsettled, winter weather is probably coming straight to you. After a dry, warm winter, I guess we can't complain but I want winter in winter, not in the spring!

Go to the parks alone, you deserve it! So when is your cruise?

Keep up your good work, I think that Body Bugg is really working for you!:thumbsup2

another one here would emigrate to florida in a flash if the good old usa would let me!!!!
we visited fort wilderness last year - such a great atmosphere!!! so many people made such an effort - decorating the outside area of their camper vans :)
hope the winds soon disapear - heres hoping the weather man is wrong ;)

3/26 -
2741 Cal burned
1421 Cal eaten
1320 cal deficit
15716 steps
2 H activity

3/27 -
2583 Cal burned
1003 cal eaten
1580 cal deficit
15041 steps
1 H 47 M activity

3/28 -
2644 cal burned
1588 cal eaten
1056 cal deficit
14441 steps
1H 52 M activity

3/29 -
2239 cal burned
1100 cal eaten
1139 cal deficit
8116 steps
41 m activity

3/30 -
2643 cal burned
1115 cal eaten
1528 cal deficit
14252 steps
2H 4M activity

3/31 -
2552 cal burned
1114 cal eaten
1438 cal deficit
10589 steps
3H 31 m activity

4/1 -
2404 cal burned
1163 cal eaten
1241 cal deficit
10964 steps
1H 38 M activity

Probably the most interesting thing I learned from my Bugg training session was that there is a place where I can compare the calories in based on my food log and another where it shows calories I must have taken in based on my body measurements(weight loss). The food log is about 400cal less consistently than based on what I have lost. She said this is mostly due to people not measuring food ( but I measure) or prepackaged foods that the portion size varies considerably from what the nutrition guide says a portion is. So, in actuality, I'm consuming about 30 - 45% more calories than my food log shows.

All in all, I'm very pleased. I've certainly had the motivation to stay OP with this constant reminder on my arm and being able to go online at any moment to check progress/damage. So far I've tried to stay within my WW points as well. Saturday will be 4 weeks. I'm hoping for a decent loss tomorrow at WW.

No garage sale this weekend.....stupid NM winds!!! And the rain we are supposed to get. At least you didn't send us snow, Amy!!

So, now my sale has to be May 1 & 2. The weather had best cooperate.

I'm really apprehensive about the cruise/FL trip maybe getting cancelled. DH work has some 'big impact announcement' coming. HR & the directors know, but can't say yet. All we know is that around the US, several different branches have made it mandatory that all employees are off EVERY Friday w/o pay.....in other words, a 20% pay cut. OUCH!!!! If it happens, all summer trip plans are definitely off. No clue when the announcement is going to happen.....UGH!!

Off to get dinner started & I have to leave to grade tests in just over an hour. More tomorrow & hopefully more journals visited tomorrow.

Hope all is well with everyone!! Thanks for popping in!

I hope all goes well with DH's job announcement! I know there are several companies that are having people take either pay cuts or scale back on hours. I guess it's better than getting laid off...

Good luck with the garage sale, if it happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter