Now or later?

momm2four

<font color=CC0066>We all have those little "skele
My family is going toWDW in October, and therefore, I have been in no hurry to order tickets. The question I have is should I go ahead and order the tickets now (by joining Connections), or wait until later? I don't want a price increase, but are there any problems with ordering tickets this early?

ALso, I noticed on mousesavers.com, that the kids 4day PHP passes are way more than orlandoticketsales is selling their 4 day PH passes for. Why is there only a $1 difference for the adult tickets and a big difference for the kids (I'm thinking it's like a $20 diff)

I would like to order all of our tickets here, but don't want to pay that big of a difference for the kids tickets. Thanks for any input!

Lori P.

Hi Lori! There should be no problem ordering your tickets this early. Park Hopper tickets never expire.

The price I saw for the Connections 4 day PHP for kids was 156.88, and when I went to orlandoticketsales.com they list the price as $171.25 for the same ticket. It looks like the Connections tickets would be the better deal, but be sure to double check those numbers before you purchase them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter