Number One "Must Do"???

dizzyami

<font color=green>That makes me happy<br><font col
We will be making our 4th DL trip - and while I thought myself to be a DL expert - the more I read these boards, the more I learn. So my question, is what is the one thing you "must do" on your DL trip that you recommend???

Eat at the Blue Bayou
Meet Maynard, and ask him about his evil twin

Ride the Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mtn RR and Splash Mtn at least once during the day and once at night. Sorry, I have trouble counting to one. ;)

Pirates of the Carribean. I can't wait to see the new additions when I go in Dec. I love Captian Jack Sparrow!

If you have more than one day, take one of the tours. I used to think that they would be a large waste of time, but they are great. I'm not sure what will be availible during your stay, but the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour is a good one. The 50th aniversary tour was very worth wihile if you took the lateer one because you got very good seats for Remember. If they are still offering that one, jump on it.

If tours aren't you bag, then check out the Golden Horseshoe Review for cake and a few laughs with Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.

Ok - please forgive my vagueness - i am new to posting on message boards! We will be in DL for four days (with a five year old and a three year old) - and I am interested to see if anyone has a "favorite" or "unique" thing that is a "must do". We typically spend our days hitting all the rides and chasing down characters for autographs - and I wanted to make sure that I was not missing out on any tips that you all have learned from your Disney adventures!!

For me: Pirates and Indiana Jones (if we have someone to stay with kiddos)

For DDs: Dumbo and Playhouse Disney

One thing I'm going to do with my son is just to take a walk around the park and let him take everything in. He'll be 3 by the time we go and I just don't want to wisk him to a ride and have him get frightened. I think we'll take the morning and walk around and let him go and play in toontown.

We really liked the McDonald fries by thunder mtn RR. I know it isn't a biggie but it was fun for an afternoon break.

If you haven't done the cookie baking thing with the kids, do that. My kids are 4.5 & 3 and they love it. :) They get to help make cookies and in the end get a little container full of chocolate chips and 2 free cookies. :thumbsup2

My girls also really love going into all the little houses in Toon Town. Have your kids pull on all the doors and touch all the stuff. Most of it makes noises.

We must boo at the stepsisters in the Electric Light Parade. Also, I must have a Dole Whip Float.

Eat some churrows and ride all the rides even the ones you don't think you'll like because after all it's DISNEYLAND FOR GOODNESS SAKES. :banana: :Pinkbounc :dance3:

dizzyami said:
We will be making our 4th DL trip - and while I thought myself to be a DL expert - the more I read these boards, the more I learn. So my question, is what is the one thing you "must do" on your DL trip that you recommend???

What are the few rides you think of when asked what is associated with Disney?????? Dumbo and the Teacups! Everyone talks about those.

My #1 must do is to leave the real world behind. No thinking about work, family crisis or anything stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter