Number One "Must Do"???

Matterhorn! There is not another ride like it at any other Disney park. The Matterhorn is unique to Disneyland.

Secondly, Pirates of the Caribbean! It's far far better than the WDW version.

Must Do...

Meet Mickey Mouse
Fireworks
Fantasmic!
Pirates
Mansion
Soarin'
Buzz
Parade of Dreams

jungle cruise at night; stand in front of the castle for the fireworks; eat the big corn dog in DCA; ride Soarin' Over California in DCA.

We always hold hands and skip into the park the first day (silly but fun) and make sure to check out the Wicked Queen peeking out of the window across from the Peter Pan ride...

ZeusNike said:
We always hold hands and skip into the park the first day (silly but fun) and make sure to check out the Wicked Queen peeking out of the window across from the Peter Pan ride...
You mean this one :cool1:
Cali052005-05-24150917.jpg

I was so excited to see this ... it is not very noticiable if you are just walking around. I was standing in line taking in the sights and sounds. I grabbed DH and said LOOK! There were a couple of parents that pointed out to their kids after that. It was :thumbsup2

MICKEY MOUSEMICKEY MOUSEWe always visit the characters first, all of them, especially my daughters Fairy God mother in Cinderellas Castle.
At WDW we rub the nose of Goofy statue at Main Street Sq, just to say we are back. :Pinkbounc

If you're talking about rides:

My new favorites are Soarin' over California and California Screamin'.
DD and I love the Dumbo ride. I think she considers that "our" ride. DS favorite is probably Buzz Lightyear. From a nostalgic standpoint, Small World is still up there. (And yes, by the end of the ride, that song is beginning to drive me :crazy: , but it's the one ride that really stands out from my childhood back in the late '60s.)

Mom2micayla said:
If you haven't done the cookie baking thing with the kids, do that. My kids are 4.5 & 3 and they love it. :) They get to help make cookies and in the end get a little container full of chocolate chips and 2 free cookies. :thumbsup2

My girls also really love going into all the little houses in Toon Town. Have your kids pull on all the doors and touch all the stuff. Most of it makes noises.

Where is the cookie baking thing??? Never heard of it and are very interested...thanks

Seeing Fantasmic is my must do! It is absolutely amazing. It is worth the waiting time to get a good seat right in front of the river, too. I've seen it countless times and still cry thru the ending! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter