NYers Tristate area

Pumpkin01

Earning My Ears
Hey! Anyone from the 5 Boroughs, Long Island, or anywhere not 2 far outside of Manhattan? Just wanted to say hello, and see who you are!

how did we all end up here on one of thwe least populated boards? I was given a link on the dcl board...

you guys?

also, where r the tri-state people?!?!?! a HEAVILY populated area and not well represented....

how r we ever going to have a meet?

Hi....Me and my daughter....Eastchester,NY.....Westchester county....just north of the Bronx. We went on the ABD BSM dis only trip in june and loved meeting other disers.

Definitely strange. With our population density we should be walloping every other region!

Westchester County here (Katonah to be exact). My daughter and I went to the NYC meet a while back - let's do that again!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2795195

Hello NY Disney fans, here is a link to a thread for a Long Island group. Come join us. There is a get together planned for next weekend. Just a low key get together......so if you are interested, post something on the board.

Yes, I agree, there are probably plenty of us, and I think we could have some fun when not at WDW!:dance3:princess::cheer2: Deb

Cortlandt Manor (Westchester County) here. Currently living in Central Florida. Would love to meet up with fellow NYers. I'm only 1 hour away from WDW. Hubby from Yonkers and I'm from Port Chester originally.

I used to be in Brooklyn but moved to Rahway, NJ
A short train or car ride to Manhattan

I thought I had posted here, but I guess not...

We're in Yonkers on the Bronx border....I'm originally from Rockland County and my husband is from Ireland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter